Racist woman on tram

Over a million young people unemployed. Over 700,000 public sector workers to be made redundant. A shrinking economy expected to be worse than the 1930s depression. Yet you want a load more foreigners to come in and make the situation even worse by making even more young people jobless???? FFS - use your brains. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Funny thing is - they weren't idle five years ago when the EE invasion first began. Why is that?

Funny thing is - they weren't idle five years ago when the EE invasion first began. Why is that?
they've been idle for decades, we've had influxes of immigrants for thousands of years. the problem with our young is they want it all but will not put the graft in.

Sponsored Links
Can't be bothered listening to you talking bolex.

Where is your great wealth of evidence that the youth weren't idle five years ago oh great one?

Answer that....

waiting for an answer.....

still waiting for an answer...

etc....

etc...

(repeat until funny)

you're like the pub bore with a copy of the daily mail, spouting your own brand of nonsense and refusing to listen to anyone's opinion except your own.

Where is your great wealth of evidence that the youth weren't idle five years ago oh great one?

Answer that....

waiting for an answer.....

still waiting for an answer...

etc....

etc...

(repeat until funny)

It's simple - we managed without them didn't we? FFS - get a brain.

you're like the pub bore with a copy of the daily mail, spouting your own brand of nonsense and refusing to listen to anyone's opinion except your own.

So all of your brothers and sisters were idle? All of your nieces and nephews idle today? Are your kids idle? FFS :rolleyes:

they've been idle for decades, we've had influxes of immigrants for thousands of years. the problem with our young is they want it all but will not put the graft in.

Not saying it's right, or even the case, but maybe they have worked out there's nothing in it for them. Probably never own a home, university getting a rich man's club, rubbish NHS, no retirement/work until drop. Constant influx of better educated foreigners competeing for jobs accepting minimum wage.

Eastern Europeans can afford to work for poverty wages, but if a young British couple want to set up home and have any sort of life, the odds are stacked against them. Wouldn't like to be starting out now myself. It was tough in early 80s for me, but nothing like this. Got to put in a CV and attend 3 interviews just for a cleaner's job these days. :LOL:

[/quote]
It's simple - we managed without them didn't we? FFS - get a brain.[/quote]

Something's simple I'll give you that.

Your statement was that the youth weren't idle five years ago. Where's your evidence?

if our idle young won't work then whose going to do all those jobs that they don't fancy.

Am i included in the "IDLE WONT WORK" i got made redundant from Asda 6yrs ago, i used to do 71hrs a week which was the driving maximum, the industry is now flooded with eastern europeans working for less money, does this make your tin of beans any cheaper on the shelf or does Wal Mart make even more profit.

if our idle young won't work then whose going to do all those jobs that they don't fancy.

Am i included in the "IDLE WONT WORK" i got made redundant from Asda 6yrs ago, i used to do 71hrs a week which was the driving maximum, the industry is now flooded with eastern europeans working for less money, does this make your tin of beans any cheaper on the shelf or does Wal Mart make even more profit.

Not surprised. I live in Bristol (W O Trym). Not exactly what you'd call a multicultural area, but it's infested with E. Europeans, and Roma Big Issue sellers.

Hope you have a good job now? No one works harder than us Bristol boys! :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back