Racist woman on tram

Sponsored Links
I say what I believe and I believe what I say. If you can convince me I'm wrong then I'll accept that - but no-one has ever proven Joe-90 wrong. ;)

yeah we know you think all blacks should leave British shores.... doesn't make it right though? does it?

I said we don't need any more migrants. Are you losing the plot - or just the argument? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

no... you said this...

She said stuff I wouldn't have said. However, I don't live her life and haven't had her experiences. I do agree when she says that they shouldn't be here. Britain is full up.

you said "those blacks shouldn't be here"... that's racism, not immigration !!! admit you're wrong Joe !!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I say what I believe and I believe what I say. If you can convince me I'm wrong then I'll accept that - but no-one has ever proven Joe-90 wrong. ;)

yeah we know you think all blacks should leave British shores.... doesn't make it right though? does it?

I said we don't need any more migrants. Are you losing the plot - or just the argument? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

no... you said this...

She said stuff I wouldn't have said. However, I don't live her life and haven't had her experiences. I do agree when she says that they shouldn't be here. Britain is full up.

you said "those blacks shouldn't be here"... that's racism, not immigration !!! admit you're wrong Joe !!! :rolleyes:

If they are migrants then no I don't at this time want them here. Their skin colour has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

that qualification eases your case slightly Joe... ;)

(although i didn't knock you out, i reckon that's a standing 8 count?!!! ;) )

That sounds interesting actually. I've been to bed with 2 black women (sadly not at the same time).

Its a small world, 2 of us from bs10, hello neighbour :LOL:

Certainly is. If I see you in the P O Tavern, I'll get them in.

Anyway, can't hang around here, I'm in the way. Might get caught in the crossfire.

Carry on chaps! :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back