Racist woman on tram

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm sure joe is spouting insults about me: he can't help himself.

I have deliberately made several posts recently in threads and lo, up he has popped making (what I assume are) snide comments. What a big man!

I'm not sure whether or not to be honoured. :rolleyes:

I shall refer the dishonerable non-gentleman to a comment I made in another thread:

Oh no! Someone has quoted joe and now I can see his warped ramblings....

"Warped?", I hear you ask?

Yes, warped.

"Why?", I hear you ask?

Because joe is knocking people here for mocking others, yet he found it perfectly acceptable not so long ago to mock me:

It's true then - you are deaf? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

C'mon, joe admit it: you're a hypocrite.

Maybe you'd also like to make fun of the fact that I have cerebral palsy?

I didn't hear her say that. We had the transcript much later in the thread.

well watch the fnkucig thing before you spout you vile nonsense ffs !! :rolleyes:

I watched it but didn't hear it. She was going on about Poles. Are they black eh Martian?

here you go Joe... a snippet !!

'You ain't British, you're black. Where do you come from?

'No, someone's got to talk up for these lot. Look the whole f***ing tram, look at them. Who is black and who is white.

'There is all black and f***ing burnt people.'

one mention of Poles and this..... use your brain and decide how she was brought up !!! :rolleyes:

But that was introduced into the thread much later. I can't be convicted of a crime that had yet to be committed.

But that was introduced into the thread much later. I can't be convicted of a crime that had yet to be committed.

No!!!! ffs !!!! that is the title and the whole reason this thread is here !!!! :evil:

why are you commenting on it if you don't know what it's about ? you're making yourself look like a foolish racist !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe this will lock the thread for excessive quoting. ;)

She asked where the black woman with the funny accent came from. Did you watch the clip or what?

She was an embarrassment and out of order - HOWEVER - she was making a point about IMMIGRATION. She said they should all go home and every poll we've ever had has a greed with her.

So we are all in agreement then. The foul mouthed woman was making a comment on immigration.

Good.

I think Polish people should go home. We don't need them. We can train our own kids to do the work. What colour are they then Martian?

She was ranting about Poles - have you forgotten that?

Maybe Snico can post the whole transcript. I seem to recall she was ranting about immigrants from everywhere and telling them to go home.

Come on Snico.

I didn't hear her say that. We had the transcript much later in the thread.

Joe at his best, methinks.
Perhaps you should brush up on your research skills. Joe.
Hmm, now who did I say that to, not so long ago. :rolleyes:

True, but you can retract in the face of new evidence.

That sounds too much like 'coitus interuptus'.

I don't want Poles here in the current climate. I've nothing against Poles apart from their colour.

We can argue forever. We are still Poles apart.

:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back