Racist woman on tram

But that was introduced into the thread much later. I can't be convicted of a crime that had yet to be committed.

No!!!! ffs !!!! that is the title and the whole reason this thread is here !!!! :evil:

why are you commenting on it if you don't know what it's about ? you're making yourself look like a foolish racist !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Martian. I'm waiting for you to post a racist comment that I've made in this forum. Just one will do.

What are your feelings to towards the Irish Traveller? Or Pykies as you call them. And can you please explain the difference between 'Pykie' and 'Packi'?
Which one is the racist slur and which one is the term of endearment.

Until you have answered all of the questions in this post - then I'm afraid we can't move on.

Sponsored Links
I don't want Poles here in the current climate. I've nothing against Poles apart from their colour.

How about that one for a start?

There are many Polish people here that are subsequent generations from their parents who were refugees during the Second World War.

I went to school with two in the '60's. I worked with one for quite a few years until about 2005.
Apart from their name (and perhaps their work ethic) you couldn't tell by sight that they were descendants of Poles.

We are not talking about history. I mean those recent arrivals taking all the jobs of Brit kids. Gediit?

We are talking about the EE invasion after 2004. (or whenever it was). Anything before that is ancient history and can be discarded.

We are not talking about history. I mean those recent arrivals taking all the jobs of Brit kids. Gediit? We are talking about the EE invasion after 2004. (or whenever it was). Anything before that is ancient history and can be discarded.
Well then, you're 'blanket' remark covered all Poles, and you need to start being a little more selective in your descriptions.

How about the Africans that were refugees from Idi Amin's Uganda, the Vietnamese escaping the horrors of the Chinese or American war, or the genocide of the Khmer Rouge?
How about the refugees of the more recent horrors, should we send them all home too?
And who's fault is it that these refugees and their offspring have a more realistic work ethic and expectations than the offspring of indigenous Brits?

Just because someone speaks with a 'funny' accent or has a different coloured skin does not automatically make them migrant workers.

And just because someone is a migrant worker does not make them unwanted or un-needed in our economy.

And lets also draw the distinction betweem migrant workers and immigrants.

It's blanket remarks like yours that give rise to racist attitudes.

If you're going to discuss the economy, immigration, etc, then do it in a rational, civilised, constructive and intelligent way, rather than your destructive racist comments. :mad:

Edit; It was probably African/Asians escaping Idi Amin's Uganda.

Sponsored Links
So anything pre 2004 is ancient history.

Again the rest of the world must be wrong.

We are not talking ancient history we are talking about migrants taking jobs away from young Brits. If you want to talk about history - the start another thread.

Oh, it's migrants now. It was immigrants before:

It was immigration motivated. She is anti - immigration. Nothing to do with race at all.

Which is it, Joe, exactly that you think should end, migration or immigration?

Do you really know the difference?

Do you really think it's fair and humane to say to all those that are here legally and justifiably, "Sorry, guys, you've all got to go back to your own country now. Yes, I know some of you have worked hard to create and build up a business. I know some have you have held the NHS together for so many years. Yes, I know some of you have property in this country, but that doesn't count. I know some of you have subsequent generations here that are as British as Joe, Sooey and Whitespirit, to mention a few.
I know some of you have even served Queen and country, but all bets are off now, sorry."

Yeah, come back Idi Amin and Mugabe.

I believe that the UK is full and unregulated migration is damaging our country.

Do you agree RH?

So Joe squirms again.
He starts out by agreeing that a vitriolic diatribe against immigration is justified, but now he decides it was unregulated migration that he really meant to talk about.
:rolleyes:

So Joe squirms again.
He starts out by agreeing that a vitriolic diatribe against immigration is justified, but now he decides it was unregulated migration that he really meant to talk about.
:rolleyes:

The woman was banging on about migrants. Migrants today - not the Roman invasion. Now answer my question. Do we need more migrants in shrinking economy?

I'll make you a deal, Joe.
When you're prepared to take back what you've said either 'cos it was out-of-order or 'cos you've made a mistake, then I'll answer your question.

Until then, do your research properly next time, so that you have a better understanding of what it is you're talking about.

I didn't make a mistake. The transcript came much later. I didn't agree with the way she said things but the basic gist of it was that we don't need endless migration. I agree with that. It is becoming a complete disaster.

Just for Joe's benefit, during the mid 70's immigration was blamed for the rising unemployment.

It's a sociological phenomena that the poorest in society look to lay the blame on others for their lack of progression. Immigrants, migrants, out-of-town workers, anybody will do to blame.

Another snippet for Joe:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8533172.stm

I don't click on links. Over a million young kids unemployed and millions of migrant workers in the country - and you can't see the link. FFS :rolleyes:

I don't click on links.

No sweat, Joe. I'm sure others will and judge for themselves.

At the risk of repeating myself:
When I were a lad it was common practice for HR departments to employ a married man in preference to a single man. Their rationale was that married men are more reliable.
I argued that they were mistaking cause and effect.
It was the more reliable man that was more likely to be married!

Sponsored Links
Back