Racist woman on tram

So racisim is purely about the colour of the skin?

I have no idea, I haven't seen the video.

Sponsored Links
This one mate.

So you are saying that all border checks should be removed and the people of the world can all come here if they want to? No need to hide on lorries?

Answer please.

Which one? Are you better than some white chavs? Or black rioters?

Sponsored Links
where the fuche is all the normal people lambasting these racist trolls? is it just me? on the whole fookin internet?!!! :evil:

where the fuche is all the normal people lambasting these racist trolls? is it just me? on the whole fookin internet?!!! :evil:

It's just you mate - the rest of the world can't be wrong. :rolleyes:

What do you mean by better? I don't have a gun, I don't join in riots, I don't belong to a gang. So you tell me. (he won't)

What do you mean by better? I don't have a gun, I don't join in riots, I don't belong to a gang. So you tell me. (he won't)

"gun riots gang" stereotypical madness... of course Joe thinks he's better than a black man... necause according to Joe, every black man will be in a gang with a gun and will attend every riot going !!!! tut tut Joe !!! :eek: are you drunk tonight? no? well you should be ashamed..!! :evil: (i did !)

who?!!! and what fookin question? who are you talking to? you have no thread of your own, just leech !!! at least ask a grown up question !!!
The question Joe has asked you again, and again, the one he posted in response to this ridiculous statement
The basics... hundreds of years ago, you moved to another country, you had a sword and you were invading it !!! 100 years ago, a guy called hitler (small 'h' on purpose) had the same idea.... no fella !!! These days, we have one planet, and planes, and ideas of mixing.... you can't stop multi culturalism.... we need to embrace it. Someone these days that thinks "blacks should go home" should be locked up for a very long time...
The question you haven't answered because you haven't got an answer to it.....that one........ dhead. :rolleyes:

Where did I say that all black men behaved that way? I also met a black doctor today. So where does he fit in then?

who?!!! and what fookin question? who are you talking to? you have no thread of your own, just leech !!! at least ask a grown up question !!!
The question Joe has asked you again, and again, the one he posted in response to this ridiculous statement
The basics... hundreds of years ago, you moved to another country, you had a sword and you were invading it !!! 100 years ago, a guy called hitler (small 'h' on purpose) had the same idea.... no fella !!! These days, we have one planet, and planes, and ideas of mixing.... you can't stop multi culturalism.... we need to embrace it. Someone these days that thinks "blacks should go home" should be locked up for a very long time...
The question you haven't answered because you haven't got an answer to it.....that one........ dhead. :rolleyes:

Sooey lets focus on the isue in hand... Joe's racist view.....

You really haven't got a clue what racism is have you Martian. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back