Racists use any excuse to spout their racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As I've said so many times before, racists exploit any and every opportunity to spout their hatred and promote racial division in society:
upload_2022-2-24_9-4-57.png

Sponsored Links
Good morning

I always look forward to your robust interactions and your ability to slap down injustice.

IMO the influx of people/refugees from Ukraine may on the whole only be temp, thankfully.

Enjoy your day.

Btw, your shifts changed?? Anyways, you don't need to respond as I understand your situation.

Take care

Last edited:
Here we go again......:rolleyes:
Yes, hasn't it been quiet for a day or so without racists spouting their inevitable hatred.
But the usual culprits persist in promoting division in society.

Sponsored Links
One man's migrant is another man's refugee.
It's always puzzled me, however, that many of them spend thousands of dollars on dodgy agents to get them through countries undetected, for boats to cross the channel when a real migrant would surely access official channels legally in order to obtain work.
Obviously, i'm being naive.
Calling people racist who challenge this viewpoint of their plight isn't that helpful, as many refugees pass through safe countries without stopping in order to get to a country that has one of the most liberal benefit systems in the world. I've seen examples of the 'social housing' they have to endure and feel disgusted they spend so much money and get treated worse than dogs.
What can we do, when our housing stock is already below acceptable levels for people who are already here, and the only available jobs for these migrants/refugees is low-level, badly paid work.
I never thought i'd see people being used as slave labour in this country in my lifetime, people sleeping in the streets...yet, here we are.

One man's migrant is another man's refugee.
It's always puzzled me, however, that many of them spend thousands of dollars on dodgy agents to get them through countries undetected, for boats to cross the channel when a real migrant would surely access official channels legally in order to obtain work.
Please do explain to the forum what are the legal channels for refugees to claim asylum without being in the country of destination in the first instance.

Obviously, i'm being naive.
No comment

Calling people racist who challenge this viewpoint of their plight isn't that helpful,
As the title suggests, racists exploit any and every opportunity to promote their hatred and create division in society.

as many refugees pass through safe countries without stopping in order to get to a country that has one of the most liberal benefit systems in the world.
And still the same old untruths and myths are spouted.
a) there is no restriction on what country refugees are required to claim asylum. They can choose any country that they can access.
b) UK does not have the most liberal benefits. That's a common untruth spouted by those spreading urban mythology.
c) The reasons for why some refugees ( a tiny fraction of them) head for UK has been explained multiple times.

What can we do, when our housing stock is already below acceptable levels for people who are already here,
Who's fault is that? Certainly not the fault of the refugees!

and the only available jobs for these migrants/refugees is low-level, badly paid work.
Many are highly educated, qualified and professional people. You just choose to believe the usual urban mythology spread by the usual miscreants, about them being spongers, etc.

I never thought i'd see people being used as slave labour in this country in my lifetime, people sleeping in the streets...yet, here we are.
Who's fault is that?

I notice that no-one has offered a way of applying for asylum without actually being in UK.
Is it safe to assume that no-one has 'discovered a way, or that everyone knew that there was no way, before making a suggestion that refugees should actually do what the posters have failed to do, to find a way of claiming asylum prior to arriving in UK?

After Marcel Desailly made a mistake in Monaco that cost Chelsea the chance of going to their first Champions League final in 2004, Ron Atkinson was caught off-mic calling him a "silly n****r".
His comment sparked outrage and cost him his co-commentator's job on ITV.
Amidst the hue and cry John Barnes said something that's stuck with me ever since.
"(A man) can say something racist without being racist."
Big Ron, y'see, had famously put three black players: Brendan Batson; Laurie Cunningham, and Cyrille Regis at the heart of a good West Brom side that played fantastic football between '78-'80. They took an unbelievable amount of abuse at football grounds around the country but Big Ron told 'em if they were good enough he didn't care what colour they were.
A racist would never have played them, placing the same sanction upon them as Celtic and Rangers did on players of Catholic or Protestant backgrounds.
So, before you carry on calling everyone who doesn't conform to your viewpoint as a racist, consider this: maybe they're just playing you.

I'd quite like to apply for asylum in France, where you are. How do I go about it from the UK?
You'd need to arrive in France and claim asylum at the first opportunity to someone in authority, like the French equivalent of the Coastguard.

Last edited:
You'd need to arrive in France and claim asylum at the first opportunity to someone in authority, like the French equivalent of the Coastguard.
Book us a table then, I'll see you there and we'll have lunch. You must know a good local restaurant. :whistle:

After Marcel Desailly made a mistake in Monaco that cost Chelsea the chance of going to their first Champions League final in 2004, Ron Atkinson was caught off-mic calling him a "silly n****r".
His comment sparked outrage and cost him his co-commentator's job on ITV.
Amidst the hue and cry John Barnes said something that's stuck with me ever since.
"(A man) can say something racist without being racist."
Big Ron, y'see, had famously put three black players: Brendan Batson; Laurie Cunningham, and Cyrille Regis at the heart of a good West Brom side that played fantastic football between '78-'80. They took an unbelievable amount of abuse at football grounds around the country but Big Ron told 'em if they were good enough he didn't care what colour they were.
A racist would never have played them, placing the same sanction upon them as Celtic and Rangers did on players of Catholic or Protestant backgrounds.
So, before you carry on calling everyone who doesn't conform to your viewpoint as a racist, consider this: maybe they're just playing you.
That little anecdote of yours, did it ever actually happen, or did you just make it up?
Racism was rife in professional football then and it still is.
Maybe the thought of winning (and with it wold come the extra income etc) was greater than the desire to abuse someone because of their colour.
If someone abuses another by referring to their ethnicity, it's racist, whichever way you'd like to excuse it, it's still racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back