Racists use any excuse to spout their racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I'm not missing the point.

Calling someone a racist because they are a racist is entirely correct.

What an utterly useless statement.

Alright then. "John.. you're a racist."

You have the depth of a paper bag that is entirely correct.

Sponsored Links
The post I posted earlier was very quick and possibly hard to read so if anyone wants clarification just ask.

A racist can like anyone change for the better.

I used to make flippant comments when younger and foolish especially when with a group of people from my own background.
Thankfully my parents heard me repeat a joke about the Irish and dad rebuked me so and educated me further I did not do it again - I was about 14 I guess at the height of the troubles over in NI.

The most dangerous type of racist is the snake. These snakes may post some of their measured racist biles on various forums but IRL hide it well but is often the worst type of dangerous, hideous snakes. However, if they work with you etc and you are alert to these types of things you will see through them.
They are not nice people at all and often think someone owns them a living and will blame someone of different background for getting promoted just because they are of a different background etc not admitting that they have not got what it takes to get promoted.

I'm not perfect but I know a racist when they post racist tripe and then lol about it.

I'd bet that unlike certain groups of 'refugees', genuine Ukrainian refugees will seek refuge in the first safe country they reach and not go through other safe countries and risk their families lives in a dinghy across one of the worlds busiest shipping lanes to reach the land of milk and honey.

Sponsored Links
When people make such hateful comments and describe all refugees as:
"Not like certain migrants who destroy their documents, detest our way of life and plot our downfall. Don't see any Ukranians being given sanctuary here being in any hurry to commit acts of terrorism.
Perhaps we could exchange genuine Ukranian refugees for the parasites sneaking into The UK on the Kent coast."​

it is racism, and it's exploiting an opportunity to spout its poison.

If/when Ukrainian refugees arrive in UK, they'll be doing so for exactly the same reason as other refugees, i.e. fleeing war, persecution, insecurity, etc.
The only difference is that Ukrainians will be caucasian.
No YOU are missing the point too.

The moment RnC calls them parasitic chancers,

This is the depths of your simpleton logic:

If sentence contains skin colour AND == black then options$=racist

Thats it.

Im telling you if Ukranian people started amassing in france and then washing up in dinghies here id be asking the same questions, they are welcome here but there is a queue for everyone. I may be black i may not be even if i was doesn't mean i am racist.

You are the problem first looking at the colour of a person instead of judging them as a human being like we all are.

You are talking gibberish.
OK here we go it's either grammatical then gibberish then racist :)

When anyone calls a whole group of people by abusive terms, purely because they are a different ethnicity, and with no logical proof to support there allegation, it's racism.#
THEIR allegation may well be different to your interpretation. They could well be a bunch of parasitic chancers, doesn't mean he's being racist he could be right.

Racism isn't simply against black people.
And there lies the rub why do you define it all primarily with a colour it has no boundaries, this is your sub-conscious bias.

ReganandCarter made it very obvious that Asian, Indian, Black, etc refugees are not welcome, but caucasian refugees would be.
That's pure racism.

Please come back to me where he's made racist comments. All i see is he called them parasitic chancers, it's not pleasant but it's not indicative of any racial connotation. You don't like it you're assuming it's about colour or you want to so you can reach for the racist card to attempt to use that to stifle his opinion, you don't even know you're doing it.

Now, as before if i said the same about Ukraines or questioned them jumping the queue and calling them chancers by using dinghies as a non white person am i being racist?

Im waiting shortly for you to either

A) Attempt to purvey my grammatical presentation is poor or undecipherable. I have ignored your mistakes as a goodwill gesture.

B) Type without engaging brain in a condescending manner not realising what you originally typed which was such an own goal.

Anyone still unclear about what racism is - look it up.

I'd say if people note a racist at work, tell them or report them. Soon apologise and stop if their apology was sincere others will eventually be caught out.

Someone at work a few years ago used to brag on about what he posted on the net and said "you can't even joke these days" but over a couple of years, his behaviour away from work got the better of him when in a heated argument he used the N word twice. The other party did not use abuse/threats. IMO both were wrong re the argument heated one at that as they should have both backed down, go to sleep on it and then decide a way forward. Before this when he told me a joke i did not like he stopped telling me jokes or saying stuff i strongly disagreed with and apologised)

It was made easier for me as the victim asked several of us that were in the office to support him with a complaint. I and two others agreed.
We gave the true version and what I saw and heard and how I tried to get them to calm down and had my head bitten off. The point is if you say it/text it often enough it will catch you out.

You often get racists pleasing at a magistrates "i was drunk and did not know what i was saying" - you know what they say about drink and the truth, yes it comes out a lot easier.

I'm lucky as I could not care less who we had as pm in number ten, even a donkey because I want someone that can do an honest job rather than their religion/colour/sex/sexual orientation/etc/etc/etc/e/tc

No YOU are missing the point too.

The moment RnC calls them parasitic chancers,

This is the depths of your simpleton logic:

If sentence contains skin colour AND == black then options$=racist

Thats it.

Im telling you if Ukranian people started amassing in france and then washing up in dinghies here id be asking the same questions, they are welcome here but there is a queue for everyone. I may be black i may not be even if i was doesn't mean i am racist.

You are the problem first looking at the colour of a person instead of judging them as a human being like we all are.

OK here we go it's either grammatical then gibberish then racist :)

THEIR allegation may well be different to your interpretation. They could well be a bunch of parasitic chancers, doesn't mean he's being racist he could be right.

And there lies the rub why do you define it all primarily with a colour it has no boundaries, this is your sub-conscious bias.

Please come back to me where he's made racist comments. All i see is he called them parasitic chancers, it's not pleasant but it's not indicative of any racial connotation. You don't like it you're assuming it's about colour or you want to so you can reach for the racist card to attempt to use that to stifle his opinion, you don't even know you're doing it.

Now, as before if i said the same about Ukraines or questioned them jumping the queue and calling them chancers by using dinghies as a non white person am i being racist?

Im waiting shortly for you to either

A) Attempt to purvey my grammatical presentation is poor or undecipherable. I have ignored your mistakes as a goodwill gesture.

B) Type without engaging brain in a condescending manner not realising what you originally typed which was such an own goal.
Evidently you have such a poor grasp of what racism is, it's pointless trying to have a sensible discussion with you:
upload_2022-2-26_8-23-34.png

And for the record, I don't think there should be a cap or a limit on refugees.

Immigration is different, and can be controlled according to criteria. But all genuine refugees are in need of safety and protection. How can anyone possibly choose between person A who needs protection and safety, and person B who is also in need of safety and protection?

Sure we can discuss the failing asylum system, but that is not the fault of refugees, genuine or otherwise. We can discuss what causes refugees, what motivates refugees, etc.

All those arriving by boat on UK shores are, and must be assumed to be, refugees in the first instance, and given asylum, until such time as they are deemed not to be.

Immigration is based on a points (or money) system, and follows a predetermined and predictable process.

Thanks for that, It's been a long time since I've listened to Adam Faith.
Normally, I'd criticise such a vibrato technique because it can sound nervous and uncontrolled, but he carries it off well.

However, I fail to see the significance of your post. Are you just proving that it's OK for you to post off-topic, but you quickly complain if anyone else does?

No, I just wondered whether that is what is in your head every time you make one of those 'Poor me' posts.

We've got a mate who is always feeling hard done by and a while ago, we used to have that as his ringtone on our phones for when he called.

No, I just wondered whether that is what is in your head every time you make one of those 'Poor me' posts.

We've got a mate who is always feeling hard done by and a while ago, we used to have that as his ringtone on our phones for when he called.
That's ironic coming from the poster, who by your own admission, makes the most complaints, don't you think?
You obviously think that injustice should be opposed, yet you ridicule others desires to correct injustice.
Would that be because other's views do not meet with your approval?

For instance, you're also the most prominent poster to complain about threads going off-topic, but you're also the worst culprit for diverting threads off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back