Radiator size

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, I'm looking for a narrow double radiator just 400mm to allow room for the valves, but the tallest I can find so far is 700mm. I'm sure I saw one in someones house that was at least 1000mm tall. Was I on drugs? Do they exist?
Another option is to add an extra rad inside the pantry that is just nearby but would it be effective or a waste of heat? The door is louvered.

Thanks for your time.

Sponsored Links
In my suppliers , normally there highest is 28", although we did fit rads that were about 6ft but they were for show,not for heat.We also had to fit 2 32"x28 (high) ,on top of each other,he got them up, then were they joined he got them boxed across , just were the bent m/l x copper fitting,s were.

Myson do one at 455 x 2000, but don't know if it will match your others and decor :confused:

Sponsored Links
got 2 lovely 300mm wide 1800mm wall hung cast iron rads in the dinning room.

do you have room for a vertical? just fitted 2 where the only reasonable space was about 900 mm wide. room gets hot in no time at all, 600x1800, and very easy to balance. 120 quid from the screw boys

Myson Decor vertical come in 600mm high or 2000mm.

Stelrad also do their concord vertical and vertical slimline, latter at 1800 & 2000 high.

Other than that you would probably have to look at column rads, up to 2500 high.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back