Ravenheat LS80, broken

To be fair I would cost it on the phone to repair it if you know the fault, this is were you cone unstuck Joe if you know the fault you can get the cost from the repair man if you don't you have to pay to have it diagnosed.

Sponsored Links
If I have a problem with my boiler and I call you out and I say, "The pressure gauge has gone way up and water is discharging so the expansion vessel has gone" Will you say "Thank f***** you told me, I'd have had to charge you £84 otherwise"

FFS :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No, I'd say it may not be the expansion vessel mate , what type of boiler is it. FFS

But it's full of water so I know what's wrong.

To be fair I would cost it on the phone to repair it if you know the fault, this is were you cone unstuck Joe if you know the fault you can get the cost from the repair man if you don't you have to pay to have it diagnosed.

I wouldn't tell you.

If you had a clue and had a fault on your car they also charge a diag fee, diesels have glow plugs Joe.

No they don't. If you need a head gasket they tell you you need a head gasket. Do you offer them £84 when they tell you you need a head job? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No but they cost the diagnoses in Joe nothing is for free, if you tell them the gasket is gone then they just cost it, if they find the fault trust me it wouldn't be free. :rolleyes:

Of course it is free - I'm free to drive away and fix it myself aren't I? Do you
think they wheel clamp it or something? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No but they will tell you on the phone that there will be a charge to diagnose the fault Joe you can't just drive it away can you claim you have done this? No as you haven't a car

Sponsored Links
But it's full of water so I know what's wrong.
You only know what may be wrong. You obviously don't know what else may be wrong.
I'll tell you if you like............

for 84 quid :LOL: :LOL:

In 35 years of driving I've NEVER been charged for a diagnosis. You live in a different reality you do. :p :p :p

See it's a roundabout with you if you don't say then I would let you know the charge if you said no that's fine I will carry on my day no loss to me. :rolleyes:

Been on holiday there actually. Nice place apart from the flippin Albanian gypos :evil: :evil:

See it's a roundabout with you if you don't say then I would let you know the charge if you said no that's fine I will carry on my day no loss to me. :rolleyes:

I've read that 3 times and it's still bollix. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Course you wouldn't be charged for diagnoses on a bus as a passenger Joe that wouldn't be fair, anyway nice to have a chat fella I've gotta shine up my swag bag of tools ready for tomorrow's victims as you claim they are sweet dreams poppet. :oops:

so how much do you earn an hr joe?

Hey pi$$ykay , your like the little kid with the 'are we there yet' jeeez , does it bother you that much with what i earn? , for the responsibility I have to hold £84 is chicken **** , you can keep it. :LOL:

Insults all you have left now is it Jo? A sure sign of a lost argument..... some tool once told me.

how much do you earn? Or rather...let's be fair. Why don't you answer the questions I posed the op last night.... just give a simple percentage.... what is a reasonable hourly rate? And what percentage do you think is a reasonable profit?

Surely a man of your stature and inbreeding can work that out?

Come on... like an adult.... answer those questions...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back