RE- BAXI COMBO 105E

I am always pleased to see manufacturers engineers posting on forums.

Firstly it helps people to understand the finer points of the operation of some boilers and secondly it shows that the manufacturers are human, or at least do employ humans!

Apart from one very cagey Ideal engineer on plumbing pages I cannot remember anyone else who admits to working for a manufacturer.

Tony

Sponsored Links
There's a Potty on Screwfix, Ideal, Potty and ex-Vaillant (occasionally) here. Wonder what happened to Anonymous from Worcester on gas-news!

i gotta admit, if it wasnt for this forum, id struggle on some of the older boilers as well, and chris is right, i dont 'represent' baxi. im on here to learn, and give help where i can. so please dont try to get me involved in slaging products, cause it aing gonna happen.

kev, for the second time its HEATEAM not heatcall............u been on the pop again aint ya............lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back