Ready.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is everyone ready for the night, ? I hope you's know the drill.

A= turn your lights off.

B= don't answer the door.

:LOL:

PS if you do get caught don't give too much otherwise they'll come back. Don't give too little or they might smash your windows. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
no youve got it wrong when they say trick or treat you shout trick and throw a bucket of water over them! :LOL:

364 days a year parents tell their kids not to take stuff from strangers. then 1 day they take them round knocking on strangers' doors asking for sweets

now, if in a months time i was to go buy loads of chocolate etc and start giving it to loads of kids, id be locked up pretty soon and probably on the sex offenders list.

fortunatly, i live in the middle of no-where and the nearest house is around 300M down the road, and nearest town is around 1/2 mile. so i dont have to pretend to be out.

Thermo said:
no youve got it wrong when they say trick or treat you shout trick and throw a bucket of water over them! :LOL:

And if they jump then you're allowed to take a handful of their sweets. Its the rules.

Sponsored Links
they knocked on my door and i shout out to them (iam not in).
they started to laugh and i heard one them telling someone else he said he is not in.

364 days a year parents tell their kids not to take stuff from strangers. then 1 day they take them round knocking on strangers' doors asking for sweets
reminds me of that JAsper Carrott sketch about father xmas - amounts to the same.
Anyways mrs Eggplant bought loads of sweeties and wrapped them all up in little prezzies for the kids, I did suggest options A and B but got "that look"

now, if in a months time i was to go buy loads of chocolate etc and start giving it to loads of kids, id be locked up pretty soon and probably on the sex offenders list.

PLEASE PM when you get the chocolates :LOL: :LOL:

My other half bought goodies etc then went out, when she came home, she asked where all the goodies were I said we had lots of visitors. She beleived me. :LOL: :LOL:

libby lou lou said:
:

Theres usually a bit more to sex than giving chocolates....

I bought a box of Celebration chocs to hand out to the kids and I couldn't believe it when we didn't get a single knock on the door! I was quite disappointed actually as I usually only give them sweets if they have gone to the trouble to wear a decent costume but I had no-one to judge this year!

Celebration, anyone?

hermes said:
Theres usually a bit more to sex than giving chocolates....
I understand it's a good start, though :LOL:

Gobble

pic24081.jpg

Heave

pic20899.jpg

Hi guys!! I'm in Naples, its raining cats and dogs :cry:
just checking up on yous all. ;)

Richardp said:
Hi guys!! I'm in Naples, its raining cats and dogs :cry:
just checking up on yous all. ;)

Bet it's warmer than here though, I saw a brief flurry of snow yesterday. Is it nice there?

loads of italians about, raining very hard, great food brillient coffee! hot chicks!!
its ok I guess, be better if the sun was shining :LOL:
yep!! its very warm

Sponsored Links
Back