Reducing benefits for the workshy

Status
Not open for further replies.
rommy i appreciate that you weren't impressed by the chap's attitude, but local authorities are / will soon be fined for every tonne of rubbish they send to landfill (your sacks). Therefore I think its in everyone's interests that you let him help you, no matter what his attitude is. Even if you think it was all just rubbish, I bet at least some of it was recyclable, perhaps you didnt know facilities existed.

Our local council had to send thousands of tonnes of "green waste" from our green bins to landfill at Christmas, because some morons had "contaminated" the green bins by putting normal waste in them, and topping up with hedge cuttings and card etc. (even though they layed on EXTRA black bin collections over xmas) :evil:

Its this kind of "i dont give a 5h1t" attitude with waste that local authorities are fighting an uphill battle against. Its a sad world where people dont care what kind of place they are leaving for their kids. I'm not saying you did any of this of course, rommy, but the tip operative, IMO, had a right to see what was inside those bags so the contents could be recycled or reused if possible.

now where were we . . . oh yeah the dole.

Sponsored Links
This bloke was not out to help anyone.He had a bad attitude.He was aggressive,cocky.That's not how you treat people. You may be quit happy with this guys attitude but I didn't .I think he might have been a bouncer or a bailiff.the type who gets a thrill in ordring people about.
I've heard him talk to other uses of the tip and he does try intimedate the uses .And has I've said, there was nothing in my bags that I could recycled there Crafty.Next time I'm there,I will look to see if they have facilities for left over curries,lamb,beef bones,old socks lol.
If and when these council tax officials come knocking at your door, to access your house for the new tax valuation,I do hope they have a better attitude. Best regards Crafty.Keep up the good work.

rommy said:
Next time I'm there,I will look to see if they have facilities for left over curries,lamb,beef bones,old socks lol.
Better still - have a look and see if they have a special parking slot for sarcastic morons.

Softus you are very brave behind you monitor.That is the third time you have insulted me.Don't make it a fourth.If I got a problem with some,I tell it to their face,not slagging off behind a monitor.

Sponsored Links
rommy said:
If I got a problem with some,I tell it to their face,not slagging off behind a monitor.
Okey dokey - please post your face here so that I can insult that. :idea:

I go better still,Tell me where to meet you man.And you can insult me in person.

rommy said:
Tell me where to meet you man.
Sure thing - I'll be at your local recycling centre on Saturday. I'll be wearing a high visibility coat. ;)

++++++++++++++++++
Moderator's note:

That's more than enough from both of you.

Mod Rupert
++++++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back