Religion? how many decades has it got?

There is nothing like a concise, logical, consistent argument!

Some things you cannot put a figure to, no matter how clever or concise you want to be, for example E=MC2, the only thing we might perhaps know is the speed of light, so Do you know the concise quantity of E and M ? so how much substance is in the universe and how much energy is in the universe?

And I said perhaps for the speed of light as it is again not concise, it travels at different speed through different materials, substances, and you measure it against time which itself is not constant, time slows down as you speed up, LOL! so how can you measure time or speed of light? concisely! do we not say that speed of light is constant, even if the observer was himself travelling close to speed of light, he will still see speed of light as quoted by mathematician/scientist, he won't see the differential speed. i.e. the difference between his speed and that of the light!

In Physics we were told that light travels in straight lines, for most practical purposes it does, but when you get to large scale, gravity bends light! Astronomers use this phenomenon and call it a gravity lense!

Gravity itself is one of the properties of Energy or God.

As for time or speed of light as a constant Einstein used, I am not sure if time seizes to exist when an object attains the speed of light, may be it does, in other words when an object acquires the speed of light it simply seizes to exist, and hence for it time becomes non-existent or zero! perhaps it converts/transforms back into Energy/God. which are in timeless bound. Who knows? I am not a physicist but i can throw some wild guesses and probabilities or possibilities.

Sponsored Links

You're wasting your breath even trying to have rational debate with a fruitcake. I learned long ago that there is no satisfaction painting these types into a corner. They have 'faith' which basically means 'no common sense' which means you will get more intelligent conversation from your cat.

Who are the biggest fruitcake? there are two types of people, one who is happy to use a gadged like the Android phone, without wanting to know how it works, he doesn't care what went into making it, as long as it does its job and he is happy that he can switch on and start using it, without worrying about what went into making it, as long as he can see his girlfriend at the other end and talk to her, technology doesn't interest him in the least. These are the sort of people who have faith in God, and his univeres. or in other words these are people who don't care how God created this universe, and what quantum physics is they don't care, for most people it is a load of rubbish, and rubbish it is, and makes absolutely no sense because even the scientist are at a guessing game most of the time, religious people were simply told to accept that God created the universe and it is far too complex to be accommodated inside a human brain. This has proven so far correct.

Scientists are completely lost, they haven't a clue, and are just guessing things and trying to fit mathematics around their observations, when the maths don't add up, they alter their statements, move the goal posts to fit it! hilarious really, complete nonsense, illogical.

Whilst they do finds the Android phone a very useful device, but wants to find out how and why his Android phone works the way it does, he wants to know who made it how it was made, where it was made, who designed it, what went into making it, how were the raw materials obtained, processed, then fabricated, and so on, his mind is completely restless, full of turmoil, not content, he is not able to get any peace of mind because he doesn't realise the answers aren't within his grasp! , he can't sleep well at night as his mind is always pondering about it, he is hungry for this complex knowledge, he is bent on trying to crack the formula, yet he has failed time and again, he doesn't know how much more there is!

Most of it he cannot see, he cannot even detect some of it! so he is on a lost path! wastes his entire life searching for an answer that is beyond his skull! He knows that it is pointless as this knowledge it is not really needed, with or without this knowledge his phone will work just the same.

He should rather concentrate helping others get an Android phone and help them or show them how to use it, or its benfits, would be more useful an effort.

Whilst half the world is going to sleep hungry, he spends billions on research and gets no where, he lands a man on Moon knowing that moon cannot support life, yet he is mad, and wants to colonise moon! in his nelly! in his dream! afterall he may achieve that, but where would he get his water and oxygen from along with other essential life support material! complete idiot, waste of time, and money, whilst he could help the rest of humanity with food and shelter instead of searching on God particle in a 2 billion hadron Collider! how does that help humanity? a complet nutter and a fruitcake!

That is the difference in those who believe in the God and his creation and the scientist who think such a complex universe just landed from nothing! quite hilarious really, silly fools! waste of time searching for something that is beyond their skills and skull, real fruitcakes!

hits a wrong button and duplicated the post. Sorry! just pressed the wrong Red button, the nukes are on their way, can anyone please stop them ! :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links

You're wasting your breath even trying to have rational debate with a fruitcake. I learned long ago that there is no satisfaction painting these types into a corner. They have 'faith' which basically means 'no common sense' which means you will get more intelligent conversation from your cat.

Ah, you may believe I have a cat, but I've not seen one round my house. However, despite a complete lack of evidence to the contrary, I respect your right to believe that I have one.

Absolutely right JBR!, I just hope and pray, that the missile launched by mistake will be a dud one, if we now bring mathematical probability, I in 50 missiles deployed could well be a dud one! I hope I am lucky, and God heard my prayers! I hope it was sold by that bloke who sold bomb detecting equipment!

:LOL:

And I said perhaps for the speed of light as it is again not concise, it travels at different speed through different materials

The speed of light is quoted as constant through a vacuum.

Do you know the difference between quoting and actual? most things are quoted way above their actual rating! lol! I recon electrons travel faster than light, for example, when you switch on a tube light, the elctrons get there first and after about 2 minutes the light comes ON! :LOL:

Electrons travel very slowly through an energised copper wire a few millimeters a second i believe.

If God were an atom he would be atomic, but if he were a sausage on a stick he would be a picnic.

I'll get me coat..... :rolleyes:

I see, your grey matter is trying find the easiest route out to this century old puzzle, which to me is no longer a puzzle! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back