Remainsplaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not mine, from the Twittersphere, but funny AF

“Remainsplaining”: the act of a Remain voter explaining to a Leave voter why the Leave voter voted Leave.

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
so.. my take is TM will delay vote until there are no alternative options. Then MPs have a choice deal or no brexit.

smart plan.

the no-deal catastrophe remains the default position unless the UK manages to agree something else.

Only a bunch of incompetent, squabbling half-wits would fail to agree something better.

So, catastrophe it is, then.

elite.jpg

Last edited:
Not mine, from the Twittersphere, but funny AF

“Remainsplaining”: the act of a Remain voter explaining to a Leave voter why the Leave voter voted Leave.

:rolleyes:
There are an awful lot of Quitlings who, it seems, need to have it explained to them what they voted for, i.e. the withdrawal agreement which we have negotiated with the EU.

Why they did it is anybody's guess, and pretty inexplicable, but the what is straightforward - it was this: https://assets.publishing.service.g..._and_the_European_Atomic_Energy_Community.pdf

But an awful lot of Quitlings are saying that they didn't vote for that, which is patent nonsense, because if they did this:

upload_2018-12-14_19-52-3.png

Then this is what they voted for. It says so on the ballot paper.

Sponsored Links
In case anyone needs reminding- it’s the elected representatives that decide what happens. They either begin the transition to leaving the EU (we only have phase 1 to consider). or they decide it’s such a screw up that they cancel/extend article 50 and put genie back in the box. I think (while it’s true that the option exists). no deal brexit is least likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back