You were correct all along JohnD

various reports on E.U corruption

some of which have quoted figures of 990 billion Euros per year lost on fiddeling & corruption

Another figure put it at the lesser 800 billion euros a year

EU reports on corruption have been with held.

BBc investigation stated that " corruption across E.u is breath taking"

Auditors have refused to sign off EU accounts for 2 decades.

Sponsored Links
How do you want presenting Ges?
Find something he (or someone else) has put in writing without prompting and post a link to it here. There are penty of articles online by disgruntled remainers claiming such bregretters exist, so it shouldn't be hard to find one who's written about it themselves.

Sponsored Links
Romania , Bulgaria & Croatia are the most corrupt countries in the E.U according to a new EU parliament study

Hmmm probably could have told em that myself :)

a new estimate of the total amount lost in corruption is £782 billion :eek: which is 8 times higher than previous calculations.

This is because the full cost implications have now been taken on board such as companies refusing to invest , loss of tax revenue etc

the Eu previously calced corruption/ fiddeling to be a mere £120 billion :eek:.

And that figure probably does not include all the failed projects / turkeys that they have iinvested in ??

Or costs associated with 7 years of pencil pushers & paper shufflers rabbiting on in some trade talks with the U.S that came to nothing :)

apart from us & Austria :sneaky: the rest are a waste of space imho

want more corruption let the Turks in :LOL::LOL: they will have a field day :LOL:

Find something he (or someone else) has put in writing without prompting and post a link to it here. There are penty of articles online by disgruntled remainers claiming such bregretters exist, so it shouldn't be hard to find one who's written about it themselves.
read me

I suppose it must have been the Daily Mail.

Daily Mail :eek:

was the Daily Star :LOL:

Incidentally the Daily sport print some very informative & well thought out articles ;) mind you I have never been able to work out how that double decker bus got onto the moon . They had an article on it a few years back , photo as well

tis all a mystery to me ??????

Last edited:
You mean like anerobic digestors? To take an example.
Are they viable? Who knows?

Mebbe you know a bit about them?

Usually anything that has government involvement with subsidies to the tune of millions isn't viable in the slightest.
Robbing the poor to pay the rich comes to mind.
Funny you should ask.....
Anaerobic digestion (AD) is a huge capital outlay, but takes waste material, and turns it into energy and sludge that can generally be used for land spreading. With minimal running costs.

In sewage works, this improves water quality, and saves carbon emissions (and energy).
In waste management, this cuts down on landfill, cuts methane emissions, protects groundwater by cutting landfill, and saves us paying landfill tax.

The energy produced is carbon neutral and can either be used on site, or with treatment, be fed into the gas grid. So we help to combat climate change, with various other benefits as well.

I know of a number of AD plants that are economic on the continent, but here in the UK we are woefully behind.

For the UK to catch up, we need government help to kick start the industry. And it will cut our carbon emissions in the process, so its a win-win.

Any questions?

:rolleyes:

but we are now going for shale gas .

all these schemes seem o.k but most of em do not stand on there own 2 feet with out tax payers subsidising them ???

there is a sewage works not far from here who have been using the gas from there plant to run the place. for the last 25 years at least.

With minimal running costs

Agricultural AD's require huge quantities of high quality silage. And livestock slurry.
When the mix is not up to standard they have to use yellow meal which is very expensive. The CHP engines only last a few years and have to be rebuilt or scrapped.

Transport costs are huge.
It would be cheaper and more viable just to burn fuel oil in a grid connected generator and forget about these huge concrete monstrocities.
And leave the land for growing food.

Last edited:
QUOTE 'You were correct all along Johnd'. 'kin 'ell Brownoseall. Talk about sycophantic!

QUOTE 'You were correct all along Johnd'. 'kin 'ell Brownoseall. Talk about sycophantic!
I don't see any other contributors with a big red bus as their logo, do you Woodbone? Please let me know who else I should have included in the headline.

Many of you may need to 'go to your safe place'....poor little snowflakes :cry:

Not quite on topic.......but completely relevant to current UK and USA indoctrinations....lol

Sponsored Links
Back