You were correct all along JohnD

The Quitters are so keen on them that they promised to maintain them even after leaving the EU. So voting to leave has not stopped them.
Fortunately, once we're out of the EU, the government can choose to revoke that promise if it sees fit. That's what it's all about. More freedom to choose.

Sponsored Links
So is the amount that is wasted on dead beat projects

then there is corruption/ fiddeling .

Employing armies of pencil pushers & paper shufflers to do nothing of any significance

The amount of money wasted on bailing out the euro zone/ greeks who should never have been allowed to join the euro in the first place & they

fiddled the accounts in order to get in
I look forward to you explaining how a waste to energy plant is a "deadbeat project". Or maybe you mean some other regeneration project that our governments have neglected to do, but the EU has stepped in to implement for the benefit of our less well off or environment.
Do remind me how we bailed out Greece....oh wait, the UK didn't.

the government can choose to revoke that promise if it sees fit. That's what it's all about.

Oh, you mean the Quitters can reverse one of the promises they won the vote on?

Yes, just one more discarded lie.

But the Daily Mail will be fighting it.

Oh, you mean the Quitters can reverse one of the promises they won the vote on?
If you equate 'the Quitters' with 'the government' then yes. Although the government didn't 'win the vote', so technically you're being nonsensical.

Sponsored Links
The Quitters campaigned on various promises, such as the £350m one and the maintaining payments to wealthy landowners one.

And now you're saying the promises were worthless lies.

The Quitters campaigned on various promises, And now you're saying the promises were worthless lies.
Promises made today are not necessarily still sensible or applicable in the future. Promises kept today will not necessarily be kept by future governments (or even the current government)
252.jpg

So I guess there's no problem with UK staying in the EU and abandoning the referendum.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So I guess there's no problem with UK staying in the EU and abandoning the referendum.
No, there is a problem with doing that (i.e. a lot of people won't like it), but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I think a lot of us assumed all along that the Leave vote will never actually be honoured. Certainly I'm skeptical.

Read me

A lot of people believe that had the brexiters been told the truth, the vote would have gone the other way. By a mile.

Nice to see that Gerry agrees, though he says now it was only to be expected.

Still waiting for you to present me with one single person who voted leave because they believed the NHS would get £350M a week...
The campaign lasted for weeks and weeks. That bus slogan lasted, what, a week? If that's the sort of facile, irrelevant 'lie' that the Remain campaign couldn't compete with, then they're just pathetic. If that's why you think 'your side' lost then you sound equally pathetic.

Still waiting for you to present me with one single person who voted leave because they believed the NHS would get £350M a week...
There's a bloke up the road. How do I present you with him?

Similarly, you never know - the Mexican wall (1900 miles) may never actually be built.

Is this the future? Voting because you like what is being said even though you know it will never happen.

I'm surprised you say you were ignorant. You should have chosen your government more carefully. The UK government blocked an EU reform attempt to cut down on these scandalous subsidies. The Quitters are so keen on them that they promised to maintain them even after leaving the EU. So voting to leave has not stopped them. Perhaps you weren't listening
I look forward to you explaining how a waste to energy plant is a "deadbeat project". Or maybe you mean some other regeneration project that our governments have neglected to do, but the EU has stepped in to implement for the benefit of our less well off or environment.
Do remind me how we bailed out Greece....oh wait, the UK didn't.

never said any thing about any energy plant ?? E.U has invested plenty of funds in dead beat projects over the years

wasted millions probably billions

7 year trade talks with the U.S & the only agreement reached was they agreed to disagree :LOL:

fiddeling , corruption all part & parcel of the E.U has been for years.

Plenty of E.u directives/ regs have caused issues in the heating industry & joe public will end up picking up the bill down the line.

The Greece caper / economy was a joke , which would & probably has had financial implications on the U.K

a few years ago Greece with a population of what 12 million ?? was the biggest importers of arms in the world :LOL: most of which or a lot of which was sold to em by the k***ts

In a few years the E.U will go down the collective toilet , may be even sooner

Still waiting for you to present me with one single person who voted leave because they believed the NHS would get £350M a week....
How do you want presenting Ges?
They are given the moniker 'bregretters' and are speaking out against the con that was the promises made by the leave campaign. Even the CPS are looking into it. The lies have certainly garnered interest.

blimey is every one telling me that the NHS will not be getting an extra 350 million a week then ???????????

that is not what the Brexit campaign said . boris said there would be an extra 350 million a week

have I been mislead :eek:

thought it was true ?

jeez only a half wit would have been taken in by that ?

hang on a minute I voted on that issue :eek: :cry::oops::oops:

:LOL:

I look forward to you explaining how a waste to energy plant is a "deadbeat project".

You mean like anerobic digestors? To take an example.
Are they viable? Who knows?

Mebbe you know a bit about them?

Usually anything that has government involvement with subsidies to the tune of millions isn't viable in the slightest.
Robbing the poor to pay the rich comes to mind.

Sponsored Links
Back