Remember You Work for them

To sum it up most of em are on the pinch.

Pretty much sums it up tbh

That and politicians being economical with actual alleterre

There on the radio now banging on about all the jobs that will be created by going green

How about telling people how many jobs will be lost ???

North Sea oil and gas in Scotland 20,000 / 200000 jobs

Sponsored Links
Secure, Pretty much sums up the greedy-grasping Tory scum here....

It does seem to me that there has been a hell of a lot of Tories over the years they have been in power taking financial advantage of their positions. More so in recent years than ever before.

To me, the Tories appear to have a "What's in it for us?" mentality and don't have a good record of looking after those of the population that are in need of financial assistance.

Comments from various Tories over the years (the ones that spring to my mind being the recent cheese sandwich jibe and the 33p a meal budget) reveal the nasty uncaring attitude.

These comments come from Government members who wouldn't have the first clue about juggling a miniscule budget and don't know the cost of food or the fuel to cook it; people who to all intents and purposes look like they really don't care about the struggles people in the real world face.

And before someone mentions "Everyone I know on benefits smokes and drinks to their heart's content, has a brand new Beemer on the drive, Sky TV and has 4 overseas holidays every year....", can you quote the actual percentage figure of people who play the benefits system VS the vast majority of benefit claimants who are genuinely in poverty and utterly desperate: desperate yet so proud they do not want to visit foodbanks and other places for assistance?

What is perverse to me is that the ruthless Tories are denying genuinely needy people Government assistance, yet are first in the queue when there's an opportunity to use their position to dip into the coffers and make money for themselves.

Do you think Angela Rayner will get rich on the back of a pair of IPods?

Brexiteers and Tory scum are only interested in getting richer.
You can make that one assumption of millions of individual people?

Sponsored Links
You can make that one assumption of millions of individual people?
And...? :confused:

It does not alter the fact that the latest bunch of greedy grasping Brexiteer millionaire Tory scum, are tripping over each other to get even richer out of the UK.

Oh I see it's changed to brexiteer millionaire Tory scum.
I suppose that's some kind of apology to brexiteers who are not all interested in getting richer.

I can understand the ipods , they are a bbc and itv spec for remote interviews as they can be remotely balanced for sound and vision with the use of their ipad media app for interviews, they mimic an studio interview., feeds of the live stream, gallery - you will be on in 5,4,3,2, image correction background noise etc and the pips...these count down the interview time slot....that's why politicians start banging on about something to kill the interview. Normally one ear has the interviewer and the other is for the floor manager, cut to tape in..

They put the app up as a download free for media courses at schools, it is amazingly good, did all the background blurring, green screen and linked up 8 ipods to one ipad, the ipad link was silky smooth, 5 ipads all linked showing the camera views.. Built its own mesh network.

Sponsored Links
Back