Remember You Work for them

I find today's tory party vomit worthy

Its no longer the Tory party, it’s UKIP / BNP with idiots like Lee Anderson and Jonathan Gullis

I think it’s going to take 2 or 3 parliament terms before the Conservative kicks out the ERG nutters and returns to being a proper party again.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
During covid

That was the first pair. Read the news.

When she was caught out.

"However, when contacted by The Sun newspaper on Wednesday, she decided to repay the cost of the product in full".
Seriously, a true blue Tory going after Angela Rayners' expenses account? You are a fan of the most greedy, self-serving politicians, to ever occupy the Houses.

Seriously, a true blue Tory going after Angela Rayners' expenses account? You are a fan of the most greedy, self-serving politicians, to ever occupy the Houses.

What's good for the goose and all that mate.

What's good for the goose and all that mate.
Baroness Mone wouldn't get out of bed, unless she's fleecing the UK for more than £20 million.

A pair of Ear buds that has been paid for in full, lol. Ms Mone will have to dig deep.

I voted Labour until JC. He ruined the party forever.
Yeah, I know how you feel. I invited him to one of my infamous all-night parties and he ruined it. Wouldn't stop going on about how good the bloody Romans were and something about a parrot, then he started chatting up all the women in Russian. Later he went round vomming all over the joint.
Mrs S was well peed off and we've never held another party like it to this day.

Most of the country is on the fiddle
If you ask me

Rip off Britain full of pencil pushers paper shufflers and administrators all over paid and funded by the tax payer

—-k eads ( most of em)

Councilers ( ***k eads most of em)

Politician ( ***k eads most of em)

Party members ( ***k eads all of em)

To sum it up most of em are on the pinch.

Sponsored Links
Back