rent house out to dhss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Lol. Well I'd say the mod that is deleting these posts is probably one of the people I am debating with.

Again, my signature was a misquote of something I said in thread ' the real problem with the economy'. I mention many many times in that thread that I have no problem with the safety net but only the people ripping off the system. But lagm keeps insisting I was slagging off anyone on benefits.... much like Malcolmx is in this thread. Eventually I got bored and used it as my signature to take away his ammo.

Obviously the mods have no understanding of subtlety or irony.
The signature on your posts was highly offensive to genuinely sick people and decent minded people on this group that had lost their jobs through no fault of their own, your now deleted signature is to me proof of the uncaring person you are.

Lol. Well I'd say the mod that is deleting these posts is probably one of the people I am debating with.

Again, my signature was a misquote of something I said in thread ' the real problem with the economy'. I mention many many times in that thread that I have no problem with the safety net but only the people ripping off the system. But lagm keeps insisting I was slagging off anyone on benefits.... much like Malcolmx is in this thread. Eventually I got bored and used it as my signature to take away his ammo.

Obviously the mods have no understanding of subtlety or irony.
The signature on your posts was highly offensive to genuinely sick people and decent minded people on this group that had lost their jobs through no fault of their own, your now deleted signature is to me proof of the uncaring person you are.

...You really are quite slow witted aren't you.

Did you even read my post?? The signature was a MISQUOTE of something I said, that an idiot was MISQUOTING me as saying. I had it as my signature to take away his pleasure of saying it.
My ACTUAL quote involved the term by choice which means that the genuinely sick people and decent minded people weren't including in it.

On top of a lack of understanding of subtlety and irony, you can include lack of reading skill... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You're the one with a bad reputation on here.

What has that got to do with anything? Why are you changing the subject?
You accuse me of being heartless, nasty, yadda yadda yadda because you haven't read my posts or worse still choose to ignore them.

The signature which the re-re mods deleted was ironic and whenever questioned about it I told the story and provided the link to the original thread that led to it. Eventually the complete sparsity of cognitive ability on this forum led me to clarify my ACTUAL view opposed to my perceived view, so I added for the sake of all the dumbos the 'by choice' phrase.

...if people are still offended by someone being judgemental of people living their life on benefits by choice and therefore ripping off the taxpayer, they are either doing it themselves or are thick as crap, so to be honest what those people think of me doesn't really bother me. Infact, their dislike indicates I am doing something right.

...one last thing, the agree to disagree thing only works if you stfu after you say it.

skitzee,
You have lost all credibility and are trying to back pedal, no matter what you say does not disguise the fact that you are a nasty uncaring individual.
Just trying to read between the lines of your posts to suss out the type of guy you are.
You have said that you are in partnership with someone else, probably in an office type job you are certainly not a building trade worker, probably an unmarried young dude who thinks he knows it all yet knows nowt.
Probably still living at home tipping up a few quid a week to your mam.
Not that you have to but you won't divulge what kind of work you do, you're the kind of guy that I would willingly smack in the teeth.

skitzee,
You have lost all credibility and are trying to back pedal, no matter what you say does not disguise the fact that you are a nasty uncaring individual.
Just trying to read between the lines of your posts to suss out the type of guy you are.
You have said that you are in partnership with someone else, probably in an office type job you are certainly not a building trade worker, probably an unmarried young dude who thinks he knows it all yet knows nowt.
Probably still living at home tipping up a few quid a week to your mam.
Not that you have to but you won't divulge what kind of work you do, you're the kind of guy that I would willingly smack in the teeth.

I don't have to back peddle. There is nothing I have said that I am back peddling from. I'm DENYING lies that YOU are making up about me, but that is not back peddling.

In any thread that we have spoken about benefits etc I have ALWAYS made it clear my objections are to people doing it BY CHOICE.

I'm in the business of building supplies and have contractors that work for me, used to work on tools as a tiler, now taking it a bit easier (not anything that a lot of other people on this forum do not know already but as stated none of your business) even if i were a 5 year old girl, if you're trying to claim I am saying something I am not, YOU'RE the wrong'un.

Now to the back peddling, have you managed to read my previous post and take back that I was attacking disabled people on benefits or are you gonna change the subject again?

Not that I expect you to ever apologise for jumping to conclusions and/or lying of course..people like you don't.

Go back to your older posts and I dont mean just this thread, you have got something against all the unemployed, you are just a nasty individual.

...actually, I don't even know why I am bothering to try and have a conversation with you. If we went back 20 generations it would be people like you in the mud toiling the fields or building a castle for me. Your kind just wasn't bred for intelligent debate.

Go back to your older posts and I dont mean just this thread, you have got something against all the unemployed, you are just a nasty individual.

What thread?
Post it.

(obviously you won't be able to, but It'll be interesting to hear your excuses..."I can't be bothered" or something like that I imagine :p )

...actually, I don't even know why I am bothering to try and have a conversation with you. If we went back 20 generations it would be people like you in the mud toiling the fields or building a castle for me. Your kind just wasn't bred for intelligent debate.
You seem to spend a lot of your working hours wasting time posting to this group, why not do what you are paid for.

Thats your problem, your high and mighty attitude, always remember a labourer is worth of his hire. Why did you go in partnership with someone else, couldn't do it off your own back??

What thread?
Post it.

(obviously you won't be able to, but It'll be interesting to hear your excuses..."I can't be bothered" or something like that I imagine :p )

...ok so blah blah, have you got that thread yet?

I dont know where it is and I am not disposed to trawling through your drivel, can't help but notice how the tone of your posts has altered, has it now sunk in that you are a figure of hate?

I dont know where it is and I am not disposed to trawling through your drivel, can't help but notice how the tone of your posts has altered, has it now sunk in that you are a figure of hate?
BINGO, "I can't be bothered" lol SOO predictable.
..I was a figure of hate from the first day i posted on GD, nothing new I can assure you.

Problem is with your post is that you say you don't know where it is and don't wanna have to trawl through posts, yet only a post or so ago you were speaking as if you KNEW what I said..surely you should be able to find it again....

...As I have said, you won't find it, because it isn't there. You are/were lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back