rent house out to dhss

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't mean all unemployed people. I have stated this a lot of times

Not for nearly as long as your signature stated otherwise. You were asked to remove your signature, you refused, you were told to remove your signature, you refused. In the end your signature was removed for you.

Now you are starting to sound like Mr Backtracker.

According to you, your own parents should have been given a hostel bed and nothing else. Yes you told us all about how your mother struggled in her council house.

Sponsored Links
...it is not back tracking, when I was asked to remove it I said that my signature was ironic. When the moron didn't seem to understand that, i changed it to include by choice.

Apparently though it is still offensive to call benefit scroungers vermin...in the same way that calling pedo's nasty people is probably equally offensive to the pedo's. Maybe we should have rules that you have to be nice to everyone no matter their faults.

That doesn't mean all unemployed people. I have stated this a lot of times

Not for nearly as long as your signature stated otherwise. You were asked to remove your signature, you refused, you were told to remove your signature, you refused. In the end your signature was removed for you.

Now you are starting to sound like Mr Backtracker.

According to you, your own parents should have been given a hostel bed and nothing else. Yes you told us all about how your mother struggled in her council house.

...and no, i told you how my mother stuggled in our house, I also said we were poor as ****, you assumed we were in a council house, we never were and I didnt say that.

Your abusive posts were first against the unemployed you made no distinction in your earlier posts, you are now railing against people living in social housing by saying those who cannot afford to buy should not be given taxpayer funded housing but housed in policed guarded tower blocks and stigmatised.
How many members who have been following this thread who might be unemployed, on the sick or living in a council property think that skitzee is right? I would love to hear your views? any takers?

Sponsored Links
And how many pedophiles think pedophiles is wrong.
I have never insulted everyone claiming benefits just those who do it by choice. Isn't funny how DIYdandy won't post the thread so you can see my post in context. And Malcolm, its obvious that you are on benefits so your views are gonna be pretty biased

And how many pedophiles think pedophiles is wrong.
I have never insulted everyone claiming benefits just those who do it by choice. Isn't funny how DIYdandy won't post the thread so you can see my post in context. And Malcolm, its obvious that you are on benefits so your views are gonna be pretty biased
skitzee,
Are you stupid or what how many times have I said that I am 69 years old and although officially retired I still do a few plumbing jobs whenever they come in to finance my motorhome expeditions up and down the country.
I paid in my 40 years NIC's and am entitled to a full state pension, I dont have to pay tax on or declare my extra income as I keep it below the taxable limit, dumbell.
At the end of the last war the cry was "homes fit for hero's" and that is a part of what was fought for, decent homes for our people who when called to lay down their lives in defence of this country do so.
When your mother reaches the age when she might need welfare benefits are you going to refer to her as a benefits scrounger??? or will you pay her care fee's???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back