rent house out to dhss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
...if people are still offended by someone being judgemental of people living their life on benefits by choice and therefore ripping off the taxpayer, they are either doing it themselves or are thick as crap, so to be honest what those people think of me doesn't really bother me. Infact, their dislike indicates I am doing something right.

...^^^..

Am I to take it are not gonna give us that link?

I dont know where it is

I would not bother arguing with him, we all know his thoughts on benefit claimants etc.

If he had his way, people who do not own their own property would be a sub-class who would be marginalised.

Sponsored Links
I dont know where it is

I would not bother arguing with him, we all know his thoughts on benefit claimants etc.

If he had his way, people who do not own their own property would be a sub-class who would be marginalised.

Again...never said anything of the sort.

but you seem to be following the following statement "Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough, and people will believe you." -Hitler

skitzee,
You jumped in on a decent informative thread by the original poster, you ruined it by your bile.
Your recent posts have been toned down, but no matter what you cannot escape from the kind of person you are, as far as I am concerned this thread has reached to end of the line, Bon voyage.
At least I can go about my daily life in the knowledge that no one thinks of me in the same light as you.
60 businesses a day are going to the wall, when will yours go down?
Like I said END OF

I dont know where it is

but you seem to be following the following statement "Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough, and people will believe you." -Hitler

You mean you never said...

Wouldn't we be better off without any council housing? Just have policed tower blocks in the middle of the country with a dedicated bus route to the local town.
The blocks could have their own shops etc.

If people can't afford a house, they will have to take what they are given.

Sorry, must be another using your username. :eek: :rolleyes:

Had to send this in, everytime skitzee sends in a post he buries himself deeper in the s***
Fancy saying that people who cannot afford to buy their own property should be housed in policed blocks of flats out in the country.
That shows you what kind of vile person he is, give people decent housing and a stake in society and they will prove their worth.
Because people cannot buy their own property for one reason or another does that mean they have to be housed in a slum?
Over the centuries the ordinary man has been maltreated by his so called betters its only since the last war that the working man has started to a get a better share of the national cake and the wealth that he helped to create by the sweat of his brow.

Had to send this in, everytime skitzee sends in a post he buries himself deeper in the s***

But he never said any such thing, according to him. And I am Hitler!

I suppose he thinks that if he denies everything often enough loud enough, long enough, people will believe him. :LOL:

..I never said you was hitler,
I do remember typing something to that affect.
Doesn't say that anyone not owning their own property should be an under class though does it. Just says if they are given a gift of a free house they shouldn't be picky.
What was the thread again?

I do remember typing something to that affect.
Doesn't say that anyone not owning their own property should be an under class though does

Reading the intention of the post it actually says a lot more....

skitzee,
Basically you are saying that people who cannot afford to buy their own houses should be forced to live in policed tower blocks nearby the shops, why? is it a sin and a crime not be able to afford a mortagage?
Are you a nimby, put them deep in the country well away from you, you are either a windup merchant or an eejit perhaps both, you were probably the type of kid that used to swear in front of your mother in order to shock her going from your ever increasing ludicrous statements.
again out of curiosty are you a married man with kids, doubt it, a plonker like you would be too selfish to share anything.
Wanna borrow a JCB to dig your ever deepening hole.

skitzee,
Basically you are saying that people who cannot afford to buy their own houses should be forced to live in policed tower blocks nearby the shops, why? is it a sin and a crime not be able to afford a mortagage?
Are you a nimby, put them deep in the country well away from you, you are either a windup merchant or an eejit perhaps both, you were probably the type of kid that used to swear in front of your mother in order to shock her going from your ever increasing ludicrous statements.
again out of curiosty are you a married man with kids, doubt it, a plonker like you would be too selfish to share anything.
Firstly your signature described the unemployed as scum now you say they are not fit enough to live near you.

skitzee,
Firstly your signature described the unemployed as scum now you say they are not fit enough to live near you.

Wow you really are THAT stupid? For the ..10th time now is it?, my view is that anyone who lives their lives by choice on benefits are vermin, yes. That doesn't mean all unemployed people. I have stated this a lot of times and if you lack the ability to read, I would suggest staying away from forums.

...and Yes, I don't like the idea of council houses, I think they cost the government too much and they are made too attractive. People should either buy their own home or RENT their own home. If people cannot afford a mortgage, they should privately rent. I don't see why taxpayers should subsidise. If they can't afford it, they should be given a bed in a hostal or something. They shouldn't get a house. Houses cost a lot more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back