Result

O

oompah

Youngest daughter got her A level results this morning, A in chemistry B's in maths and history,shes got confirmation of a place at Loughborough uni,so mums little baby will soon fly the nest :cry:

Sponsored Links
Thats excellent news oompah, you must be very proud, does she know what she want's to do?
With that type of qualifications, police forensics might be a good avenue.

Wotan

Thats excellent news oompah, you must be very proud, does she know what she want's to do?
With that type of qualifications, police forensics might be a good avenue.

Wotan
Medcinal or pharmaceutical chemistry,yep very proud the first from either side of mine or the wifes families to go on to uni,shes got her mothers brains and my good looks,she'll go far :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Good for her well done to her, and if she's studying Chemistry tell her to keep on top of her maths. (My sister inlaw is a prof of Chemistry at Luga Baruga)

Me too - I hope that she achieves her ambitions and does really well for herself, you must be really proud and rightly so.

Very well done. My daughter did triple science A levels a couple of years back, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology plus Physics to AS.

She's in her final year of Uni now. The best bit about Uni is they go there as kids and turn into young women/men. Their intelligence level just keeps growing by the week. I'm beginning to think that she talks down to my level when I see her now.

well done I had the same thing with my daughter,she wanted to be a vet and she was'int all that good at the maths so I spent a few quid on some extra lessons so she could get her a level in maths and it worked and now she's a qualified vet which makes me so proud, and I know what you are going through,and best of luck to your daughter and that she achives what ever she wants to be.

Well Done to your daughter Oompah!
Kids can be a right pain in the proverbial at times but when they achieve something like this it makes you so proud!
You've obviously both done good bringing her up.
Well done to you and your wife as well.

mums little baby will soon fly the nest

Ours did the same just under a year ago. Don't think of it as losing a daughter; think of it as gaining a bathroom :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS: Be prepared for her to bring a boyfriend home for Christmas. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back