Revoke Article 50 Petition crashed by volume of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, if someone makes a point, fails to elucidate, explain themselves, provide some evidence to support their argument, provide the source for their evidence, etc, it does invalidate their argument.
Unless its you

Sponsored Links
Unless its you
I believe the rules of ettiquete and discourse apply to me just as much as they do to anyone else, you inlcluded.
But I am also minded to not bother expecting you to abide to such rules of ettiquete and discourse.

It is a free country and people are entitled to ask questions.
They are not necessarily entitled to an answer,
If anyone declines to answer, that is their fundamental right.

All this constant, ANSWER THE QUESTION!, and, "you refuse to answer", or, "you are avoiding the question" is pointless.
Anyone and everyone is entitled to not answer, if they so wish.

However, that said, if someone makes a point, and refuses to elucidate or explain themselves, it does rather invalidate their point.

Ditto for someone asking a question unrelated to the post.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if the number of elected SNP members at Holyrood is greater than the number of elected UKIP members at Westminster.

Who can tell me?

Well fancy that

Scottish National Party MSPs: 62
UKIP elected MPs: nil
Scottish National Party MPs: 35

Poor old Farage has never, ever, been elected to Westminter.

I believe the rules of ettiquete and discourse apply to me just as much as they do to anyone else, you inlcluded.
But I am also minded to not bother expecting you to abide to such rules of ettiquete and discourse.
Practise what you preach.

You mean, in the same way that we have already established that parts of England and parts of Wales forcing pro-EU Scotland and pro-EU Northern Ireland out of the EU will probably lead to the breakup of the disUnited Kingtdom.
Actaully it's NI's elected politicians who are forcing pro-EU NI out.

Campaigners against Scottish Independence claimed that Scotland would lose its EU membership and said "Better Together."
Ah yes - unionism. The idea that two smallish, similar countries would be better off in a union. Unless they both happen to be on the island of Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back