rewire in house

bigbob said:
b-a-s it is my house had to let spark go after 2 days but seing as i had paid for materials he left them all for me. so now i am having a go myself
i know you will all say get a spark but im gonna learn the hard way ,hence all my questions.

regards bigbob

aslong as you know what your doing, and its gettin checked out by LABC. re-wiring is not for beginners. there is quite a bit you need to know. we cant tell you everything, but you should at least get the OSG (if you dont already have it)

Sponsored Links
bigbob said:
so now i am having a go myself

The phrase 'having a go' hardly inspires confidence. As Andy has said you must inform your local building control office.

Why did you have to 'let your spark go'?

one of nic's finest. first day i come back from training house very quiet walk in to kitchen fridge door wide open.thought nothing of it put kettle on go upstairs spark sleeping off my beer in my bed.ok we all like a beer or 2 no problem.day 2 mrs gets in from work midday spends the rest of the afternoon deflecting tha amorous advances of the ****ed up sparky,had 2 let him go even after the tears and the sob story.otherwise seemed like a nice fella.

regards bigbob

Sponsored Links
lol no way,nice fella on the verge of a breakdown methinks,i wouldn,t pile it on for him.

He could have killed you with drunken and incompetent work.

He could have sexually assaulted or even raped your wife.

Nice fella my arse - he needs to be taken off the streets, or at the very least out of environments where he could easily destroy lives.

fair point bas what could i do their were tears and tantrums .anyway plod to busy nicking motorists.maybe i could have handled it differently i dunno.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back