Rip-off partscenter

Sponsored Links
Sell up and with the small fortune

done that an it aint such a grande life being semi retired early ...YOU WILL MISS WORK ..
Trust me on that ..lol
although my knees are shot now ..lol so its a blessing really ..lol..lol

Moz said:
Sell up and with the small fortune

done that an it aint such a grande life being semi retired early ...YOU WILL MISS WORK ..
Trust me on that ..lol
although my knees are shot now ..lol so its a blessing really ..lol..lol

how do I sell up my job Moz?

sure my guv would have a few words to say

LMAO

;)

Sponsored Links
corgiman
its knowing Your biz ,
being a top boss too your managers ,sales teams , sales crew ,your fitting crew leaders , an crews ...

I loved my old firm an still now dream Im still doing a day at work , an upset when woke up ..lol

If you remember I sold the third biggiest Quality Bathroom Fitting firm in manc to my partner daz ...;)

heard a few weeks ago a shoddy horrible UK Bathroom firm< I say lightly hmm, its a sea mammal people want to swim with :(
offered him loads of money ...for the firm
talk about buying up your quality competition ,
glad I got out before as that kind of dirty /dainted money aint right ...
an before anyone says Im being sour grapes .. lol

hope my old mudmixing budding holds an ups takes them to the *mud mixer* ..lol

Ask for Simon at HRPC Tottenham.

Every time I phone him for a part I get the usual response.........

"same bit on ****** boiler, quarter of the price."

"Ill send you that."

In 4 years he has been there he has NEVER sent the wrong part.

Im based in south Beds, and I used to see him in Luton branch and I will not order from any other guy in that company.

Dave

Moz said:
corgiman
its knowing Your biz ,
being a top boss too your managers ,sales teams , sales crew ,your fitting crew leaders , an crews ...

I loved my old firm an still now dream Im still doing a day at work , an upset when woke up ..lol

If you remember I sold the third biggiest Quality Bathroom Fitting firm in manc to my partner daz ...;)

heard a few weeks ago a shoddy horrible UK Bathroom firm< I say lightly hmm, its a sea mammal people want to swim with :(
offered him loads of money ...for the firm
talk about buying up your quality competition ,
glad I got out before as that kind of dirty /dainted money aint right ...
an before anyone says Im being sour grapes .. lol

hope my old mudmixing budding holds an ups takes them to the *mud mixer* ..lol

I alas have been there Moz but was not as successful as you

lost the wife (she left)
lost the firm (big client didnt pay)
lost the house

and a lot more besides

I tried I failed

job done

:(

Bet it was a builder you had problem with corgiman?

3 years ago i vowed never to work for any builders only direct to customers.
Builders always want you next day,hassle with costs and when agreed
you get the"waiting for cheque off customer"when the jobs finished :evil:

Nearly ended up in trouble myself
I stick to breakdown and servicing boilers and aga cookers now :LOL:

gasandoilman said:
Bet it was a builder you had problem with corgiman?

Nearly ended up in trouble myself
I stick to breakdown and servicing boilers and aga cookers now :LOL:

more than one unfortuantley

if i ever go it alone again (which I wont) i would never ever ever work for a builder, archetect, estate agent landlord again

i avoid them too. get a couple of jobs last year from a builder. need a fence and a lawn doing quick to finish off a couple of show homes. Bent over backwards for them. Got it finished developer was really pleased, did extra work (planted 6 trees, each hole about 1/2 cubic meter dug by hand, moved and planted them.) then they haggled with the invoice had to wait for the cheque. Got them out of a hole as their regular guy let them down. What really ****ed me off was on the final day the boss came around and didnt even have the courtesy to speak to me.

gasandoilman said:

I couldn't have put it better myself :LOL: never had payment problems with them luckily but won't work for them unless I know them personally. There is only one I do work for now, a maintenance company rather than a builder, although they owed me £11000 recently and when they asked me to go back on a job the following Monday, I replied with 'as long as you pay me what you owe me by Friday' otherwise no way :rolleyes: . They did and I did. Everyone happy :LOL:

FredFlintstone said:
Decided to go the extra four miles to the plumb centre where I get trade prices on my account.
In the time it took you, and for the fuel you used, to drive that extra 8 miles, could you not have earned significantly more than the £2.71 that you saved?

Softus said:
FredFlintstone said:
Decided to go the extra four miles to the plumb centre where I get trade prices on my account.
In the time it took you, and for the fuel you used, to drive that extra 8 miles, could you not have earned significantly more than the £2.71 that you saved?

Softus,

If it had been a paid job then yes. As it happens though it was a fitting for my own house and I was in no hurry and nowhere in particular I had to be. In addition, any time I need a bit that I don't have in my box of bits, I buy a few so I've always got spares in the future.

Besides all that - I also prefer end feed to yorkshire so it suited me better anyway.

I understand exactly where you're coming from though. I always used to have a dig at my Dad going out of his way to save 1p a litre on petrol! That's like a 50p saving for a full tank! About five miles worth!

Regards

Fred.

Sponsored Links
Back