Rishi delivers.

Inlftation hasnt halved

core inflation Dec 2022 6.3%
core inflation Oct 2023 5.7%

So you don’t believe the news, don’t believe the newspapers (BTW what IS your newspaper of choice these days?) but you believe some random bloke on YouTube. Righto.

Sponsored Links
So you don’t believe the news, don’t believe the newspapers (BTW what IS your newspaper of choice these days?) but you believe some random bloke on YouTube. Righto.
If you bothered to watch the video, there is a clip of Jeremy Hunt explaining how CPI rate is largely meaningless and it is core inflation which the pledge relates to.

Maybe you think Jetemy Hunt is some random bloke.

The newspapers are merely repeating the govt announcement which falsely uses CPI.

The newspapers are merely repeating the govt announcement which falsely uses CPI.
You are always rubbishing everything from newspapers that don’t fit with your position on things so I’m asking again, what news sources do you have faith in? TV, print, online, any of them. Obviously YouTube to start with for you but what others? Facebook?

You are always rubbishing everything from newspapers that don’t fit with your position on things so I’m asking again, what news sources do you have faith in? TV, print, online, any of them. Obviously YouTube to start with for you but what others? Facebook?
The link in my post contained a clipby Jeremy Hunt.

Are you saying you don't think the chancellor of the Tory govt is a reliable source for Conservative Policy?

Sponsored Links
Mottie will soon be asking, "what broadsheet paper, with a red top, published on a Monday in November and printed by Jeff on the printer, agrees with you? :rolleyes:

The link in my post contained a clipby Jeremy Hunt.

Are you saying you don't think the chancellor of the Tory govt is a reliable source for Conservative Policy?
So, an anonymous **** on YouTube for you all the time eh?

Just to confirm, you have absolutely no interest in mainstream newspapers or news channels. Have I got that correct?

So, an anonymous **** on YouTube for you all the time eh?

Just to confirm, you have absolutely no interest in mainstream newspapers or news channels. Have I got that correct?
Mottie, I have an interest in facts from the horses mouth, Jeremy Hunt is literally the top man in the country on govt fiscal policy.

I also quoted base inflation, which is a fact.

You are desperately trying to argue against facts. .no wonder you keep losing the argument

So that’s a no then to newspapers and news channels. You could have just said that ten posts ago instead of swerving all round the houses like a swervy thing.

1700164577334.png

I previously posted (can't quote the post; thread locked?)

This inflation thing - specifically, Rishi's and Jeremy's "we're gonna do this to inflation" rhetoric - at best leaves me uncomfortable.

Unless a complete basketcase banana republic economy (which we're not quite at, yet) inflation is self-limiting; it was never going to run away, not in a mature and (relatively) stable, first world economy..

Sunak and Hunt will be claiming credit.
Which will be like claiming credit for the sun rising each morning.

;)

I reckon it's all down to @securespark , what with all the stuff he (doesn't) buy :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back