Rishi or Liz?

Permanently infuriated.

Gullible.

Reads only third rate right wing garbage.

Despises foreigners.

Overweight (and bad breath probably).

Wears God awful coloured corduroy trousers and a country style cloth tie (optional).

Sponsored Links
Permanently infuriated.

Gullible.

Reads only third rate right wing garbage.

Despises foreigners.

Overweight (and bad breath probably).

Wears God awful coloured corduroy trousers and a country style cloth tie (optional).

You forgot one thing............. I'll give you clues.....

•They are a pinky red...
•You've described them this way many a time
•Generaly English and hang to the right

Last edited:
It's not racist and any attempt to include it with other obviously racist words is ludicrous nonsense.

How many people accused of racism have said "I wasn't being racist when I said..........."

Sponsored Links

•They are a pinky red...
Pinky red = gammon speaks for itself

Hang to the right = covered on my list with points 3 and 4.

Thanks anyway, but no need to make them look any worse.(y)

How many people accused of racism have said "I wasn't being racist when I said..........."
However...

When a 'Notter' posts obsessively and negatively about racism, black people and the cause to stamp it out, you know you are onto something. Especially when more posters start to notice.

Pinky red = gammon speaks for itself

Hang to the right = covered on my list with points 3 and 4.

Thanks anyway, but no need to make them look any worse.(y)

No but you have cleared that up for Pat.. thank you for your consistency

However...

When a 'Notter' posts obsessively and negatively about racism, black people and the cause to stamp it out, you know you are onto something. Especially when more posters start to notice.

I agree with you there.... mix the two together and we may get there....... Talking is good.

•They are a pinky red...
Indeed hooray an admission, least one admits it's about the colour.

All we want is for people to admit their hypocrisy that's fine just don't deny the truth.

Last edited:
On another note this morning i hear straight away 'today Liz will have her first clash with Kier in the commons later this morning'

WTAF it's not the UFC ring ffs.

Im waiting for a leader to say "no, we waste too much time with infighting. Kier isn't my opposition he carries some pertinent detail that i will happily work with him and his team to combine our efforts and help improve out country in a more efficient manner." Wouldn't that be refreshing??

Secondly i see Liz has booted every single Rishi fan out of her cabinet far as possible down the ranks. So these lot will be disgruntled and ****ed off and form the next bunch looking for another leader to follow and oppose Liz. Fking idiots. Despite some of them actually having the talent or insights to complete work in progress/projects etc, instead we have a handover for all this roles, and we all know how that goes when someone is pulled from their role.
And don't for a minute think this is a Tory thing, they all do it, hence Geography teacher was booted due to the same cause and effect, and still have the Corbyn rebels floating around giving Starmer the same issues.

Last edited:
Could Mo Farah, Dianne Abbot or Priti Patel be called Gammon?
I think you're getting a bit flushed in the face with your mental gymnastics.
You seriously want me to find a picture of Mo Farah or Dianne Abbot spouting right-wing propaganda?
Can I suggest you try a chill pill?

On another note this morning i hear straight away 'today Liz will have her first clash with Kier in the commons later this morning'

WTAF it's not the UFC ring ffs.

Im waiting for a leader to say "no, we waste too much time with infighting. Kier isn't my opposition he carries some pertinent detail that i will happily work with him and his team to combine our efforts and help improve out country in a more efficient manner." Wouldn't that be refreshing??

Secondly i see Liz has booted every single Rishi fan out of her cabinet far as possible down the ranks. So these lot will be disgruntled and ****ed off and form the next bunch looking for another leader to follow and oppose Liz. Fking idiots. Despite some of them actually having the talent or insights to complete work in progress/projects etc, instead we have a handover for all this roles, and we all know how that goes when someone is pulled from their role.
And don't for a minute think this is a Tory thing, they all do it, hence Geography teacher was booted due to the same cause and effect, and still have the Corbyn rebels floating around giving Starmer the same issues.
How would you respond to the proposition that Truss is only there for the very short term to do the following:

. organise and oversee the scrapping of all remaining EU legislation
. begin the process of deregulation of employment, human and environmental protections
. begin the implementation of completely deregulated freeports/Charter Cities

Ask Nosey for a description
No-one has yet given a universally accepted description of a gammon. Nosey is definitely not the universally accepted definer of words.
The only thing we do agree on is that it refers to right-wingers that are getting flushed in the face while they're spouting right-wing dogma.

My description of a gammon is a right-winger who gets so hot under the collar when their getting flustered because their arguments are being refuted by the bucket load, that they get flushed in the face. Read pinky-red or red, if you want, but all ethnicities get embarrassed and flushed in the face, not just white people.
It's not limited to any specific ethnicity. It's not universally applicable to all right-wingers.
Typical right-wingers only make the argument that is limited to white people in order to accuse anyone using the term gammon as racists.

If someone from another country calls me a "Brit" Would it be deemed to be as offensive as if I called someone from Pakistan a "****" as its only an abreviation.
Irrelevant diversion.
The shortened version of Pakistani has become a common offensive term. Brit has not become to be used as a general offensive term.
If it did, like gammon, it would very quickly be described by white people as a racist term.
Any offensive term used against right-wingers is frequently described as offensive and racist, by those right-wingers. Yet they often use terms to describe left-wingers in an offensive manner, "commies", "terrorist-sympathisers", etc.

Sponsored Links
Back