RNLI takes down its website after suspected hacking attempt

Sponsored Links
the UK admits 35% of applications based on your figures, which is higher than frances 25% of applications
Suppose a different year yields different comparisons? Suppose some people flee France and claim asylum elsewhere?
The comparison is meaningless, until you start to drill down to analyse the reasons for acceptance or rejection.
I could argue that the applicants that arrive in UK are more deserving, more desperate, etc. But as none of us have the wherewithal to drill down into the reasons for acceptance or rejection, my argument would be as valid as your presumed argument.

How many failed asylum seekers remain in France? Anyone got the data?

Sponsored Links
The article I linked shows a reduction in refugees follows a hostile stance. That can be housing them in inhumane conditions, giving them a kicking and taking them to the border or denying their claim in the hope they will try elsewhere. I make no comment on whether its the right thing to do

This is an important point I’ve not seen anywhere made in this debate.

It kind of highlights the impossibility of any solution

How many failed asylum seekers remain in France? Anyone got the data?
I seen a report that for those who it is deemed unsafe to return them are allowed to stay, I assume on a temporary right to remain.

Back