Roofpitch and headlap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sandtoft Double Roman Sandface concrete tiles.

The minimum roof pitch for these tiles is 30° at 75 mm head lap.

If I increase the head lap to 100mm could I then reduce the pitch. Need to have a pitch of 25°. As I'm restricted by Ridge..

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sandtoft probably think if you need a roof pitch less than 30 degrees you would go for the smoothfaced.
I would think that if you increase the headlap by 25mm you could reduce the pitch by 5 degrees, the same as with the smoothfaced.

Only way to find out for sure would be to give Sandtoft a call...unless anyone here knows for certain.

Thanks for the answer RonnyRaygun, We have PP in for a side extension and I have to match the existing house roof tiles.

If I could get the same in smooth faced then yes. But cant find the same colour.

Ill call them tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
What more is there to say?

You don't have to use the exact same tiles. A close colour match and similar profile is all you need to aim for

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back