Ross Burgers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just had 2 Ross burgers grilled and although quite tasty when I looked in the grill pan there was about 2 tablespoons of fat! :eek:

Not much left of the burger too after cooking. Makes you wonder how much fat they are using in our burgers! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Next time why not 'russell' up your own burgers. Buy one pound of good quality mince...................................

Every had Tesco Value burgers on a George Foreman grilling machine?

The amount of fat that comes out of them is unreal!! To think if we fried them, we would add to the fat and it would be slogging around in our arteries!

Every home should have a George! (That reminds me, mine needs a good clean)

I was in a pub once, talking about cooking with some mates, one of them piped up "I wanna get one of those 'smokin' Joe Frazier's, no I mean the other one, Sugar Ray Leonard"

:LOL:

The amount of fat that comes out of them is unreal!! To think if we fried them, we would add to the fat and it would be slogging around in our arteries!
Soak a slice of bread in it, Yummy! :D

Soak a slice of bread in it, Yummy! :D

ughhhh thats disgusting lol !

I'm gonna stick with Birds Eye burgers unless you know better

Do you have a famers market by you?

We have one called Carr's Farm, the burgers there are 100% meat and the only thing added to them is flavouring such as mint, spice etc.

Very expensive but worth it for a good decent burger!!

I prefer fresh mince, 1/2 packet of sage & onion stuffing, a finely diced onion (chopped using that rotating cutter bought from QVC) & the white of an egg, few twists of black pepper (to use it up - its been in the cupboard long enough) all mixed together & dolloped into patties.

Dig that old George Foreman grill out & cook them & put in some buns made in that bread maker you never use.

Much better than the rubbish burger we buy at the supermarket, more filling too ;)

Sponsored Links
Back