Rough Justice

Hold on. Having had my car broken into and my wife's car stolen in the past, the result being that my insurance premium has increased (as has everyones) and since time = money then car thieves have stolen time from all of our lives and thus should be exterminated too.

This logic can be extended to everyone who has cost the honest and law abiding taxpayer. Thus they are scum too.

Where does the bottom rung of the ladder lie?

Sponsored Links
I feel very sorry about your insurance increase, I had no idea at all.
My sincere apologies.

And there's me bothering about little things like the torture and beating to death of a baby.

Hang the f*ckers high. You know i'm right. ;)

When I lived in California there was a sheriff in one of the more hick counties who thought that everybody who commited a crime should be killed and God would decide true guilt and send them upstairs or downstairs accordingly. He would get LMB's vote.

(I suspect police officers would be exempt as they tend to think these sorts of rules only apply to others)

Certainly not many people will lose sleep over this guy being killed. But you shouldn't trivialise the law enforcement priorities of the vast majority of the law abiding public LMB.

LastMagicBean said:
It's just a very sad indictment of our judicial system, that it had to be left to prisoners to carry out the right and proper sentence.

What's more, if taken to its logical conclusion (as per the movies), that kind of lazy justice where you let a penal institution run itself leads to the worst offenders effectively getting the lightest sentences. When they were on the outside they tortured and killed for fun. :evil: :evil: :evil: Now, on the inside, they can have even more fun. :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Ok.

Someone explain to me how the current judicial system can be defended, when sitting a family down and having to inform them that their innocent defenceless young child was abducted, tortured, systematically raped, then brutally murdered by a 'beast' that was recently released having been convicted of similar offences.

Take the time to imagine you were the parent. Do you feel the same??

Anything you say to those parents will simply never be good enough.

My way..... You wouldn't have to.

One of my mates is on The Parole Board. He tells me they wouldn't let people out like that anymore.

How would you explain to the family of Sally Clark that you'd killed her although she was innocent?

LastMagicBean said:
-- recently released having been convicted of similar offences.

If my memory is correct, when the decision was originally made to abolish capital punishment, we were informed that it would be replaced by life imprisonment. If only that were true. :( :( :(

But it is true.

Most murders are crimes of passion, somebody stabs their wife with a kitchen knife. They aren't going to kill anybody else. No point in executing them and no point in keeping them in jail until they die.

Anybody who does something where an "innocent defenceless young child was abducted, tortured, systematically raped, then brutally murdered" isn't getting out to do it again any time soon, and almost certainly will never be released.

Anybody who says otherwise is simply making it up for effect.

One of my mates is on The Parole Board. He tells me they wouldn't let people out like that anymore.

Parole board are just rubber stampers.
The probation service lose more prisoners on licence than I lose BIK biro's.

Ask your fictitious mate about the 210 offenders that were recalled to custody for committing rape offences in 2011, along with 558 sex offenders and 3,134 violent thugs.

LastMagicBean said:
-- recently released having been convicted of similar offences.

If my memory is correct, when the decision was originally made to abolish capital punishment, we were informed that it would be replaced by life imprisonment. If only that were true. :( :( :(

You're absolutely right, or at least that was what we were led to believe.

When I lived in California there was a sheriff in one of the more hick counties who thought that everybody who commited a crime should be killed and God would decide true guilt and send them upstairs or downstairs accordingly. He would get LMB's vote.

(I suspect police officers would be exempt as they tend to think these sorts of rules only apply to others)

Put a poll up mouthy, I'm fairly sure the result would be that this animal deserved to die.

Put a poll up mouthy, I'm fairly sure the result would be that this animal deserved to die.

You get my vote.

I'd suggest a slow garrotting.

Sponsored Links
Back