Rough Justice

One of my mates is on The Parole Board. He tells me they wouldn't let people out like that anymore.

Parole board are just rubber stampers.
The probation service lose more prisoners on licence than I lose BIK biro's.

Ask your fictitious mate about the 210 offenders that were recalled to custody for committing rape offences in 2011, along with 558 sex offenders and 3,134 violent thugs.

Not fictitous at all, in fact I've got two mates on there. And they don't rubber stamp anything.

Trying to validate your claim with actual data and not getting far. Are you saying that 210 convicted rapists were released and went on to rape again?

Sponsored Links
One of my mates is on The Parole Board. He tells me they wouldn't let people out like that anymore.

Parole board are just rubber stampers.
The probation service lose more prisoners on licence than I lose BIK biro's.

Ask your fictitious mate about the 210 offenders that were recalled to custody for committing rape offences in 2011, along with 558 sex offenders and 3,134 violent thugs.

Not fictitous at all, in fact I've got two mates on there.

Have you grown another mate or did you just forget ???? :LOL:
Did you ask the first mate or not???

Haven't discussed this with number two, we have far more interesting subjects to chew over. Number two is a forensic psychiatrist and I can promise you he does his best to keep dangerous nutters locked up.

You seem to think LastMagicBean is the only person in the world who wants to keep "innocent defenceless young child was abducted, tortured, systematically raped, then brutally murdered" criminals in the nick.

The Police are far more responsible for letting these people stay out longer than they should. Incompetent investigations, stuffing up the evidence, corruption, simply not being bothered, not enough overtime so I'm off home, the list goes on.

I'll guess that the rotters who killed this animal were lifers anyway, so 'prison code' aside they probably had nothing to lose.

The animal won't be missed!

Sponsored Links
You seem to think LastMagicBean is the only person in the world who wants to keep "innocent defenceless young child was abducted, tortured, systematically raped, then brutally murdered" criminals in the nick

NO. I don't want 'em in the nick, that's the whole point.
Keep up for f*ck sake. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ask your fictitious Psychiatrist mate number 2 to delve into your brain as a freebie. :LOL:

The Police are far more responsible for letting these people stay out longer than they should. Incompetent investigations, stuffing up the evidence, corruption, simply not being bothered, not enough overtime so I'm off home, the list goes on.

Nonsense.

Back