Rwanda deterrent continues.

Sponsored Links
Strange after 14 years of thumb twiddling by the promise all Tories (wouldn't say they're Conservative), the Rwanda plan appears ever so slightly like it may gain a smidgen of traction.

Anyone would think there's an election coming soon. :rolleyes:

Starmer also adds asset confiscation and any other suitable things that could be done. MI5, MI6 the whole works probably involving similar elsewhere. It is all a European problem. He also mentions law changes

Albanians - returns soon ended those arrivals. There is also the gang area within the uk. They and elsewhere become terrorists in terms of how the laws work. Treat them the same way.

We could let them build their own refugee camp houses and use airdrops for food and the RAF when the buildings are no longer needed. Maybe use several layers of high rise insulation for the buildings and nothing else. Use incendiaries and no need to clear up the rubble.
Racist

Sponsored Links
No, As mad an idea as some others. Even madder than some ideas posted on here. In some ways more feasible than those if shovels are added for toilets and water deliveries plus food etc. Just needs some land. Think how many are crammed into Gaza.

Nosey wasn't too keen for some reason. :rolleyes:
Murdering vulnerable women and children whilst sitting defenceless in a boat - not a good look.

I suppose if you are super-tough and move in super-tough circles, then I guess you think things like shooting women and kids is great. Is it a big gun you have?

DateMigrants arrivedBoats arrivedBoats involved in uncontrolled landingsNotes
5 May 20245410
6 May 20249820
7 May 202411620
8 May 20243610
9 May 202421130
10 May 202422140
11 May 202412030

Starmer also adds asset confiscation and any other suitable things that could be done. MI5, MI6 the whole works probably involving similar elsewhere. It is all a European problem. He also mentions law changes

Albanians - returns soon ended those arrivals. There is also the gang area within the uk. They and elsewhere become terrorists in terms of how the laws work. Treat them the same way.
Laws and powers already exist. Starmer has no clue how to reduce boat people smuggling.

I don't take much notice of people who are into clairvoyance. I generally don't bother to reply

Starmer has no clue how to reduce boat people smuggling.
he wants to sort out the home office

that shows he does have a clue

Conservatives have thrown £500m at Rwanda scheme....which hasnt worked, clearly they have no clue

he wants to sort out the home office
;) Blair sorted out the debt of work and pensions. Unusually as software etc probably involved it looked to go smoothly.

Rwanda. Given the likely time to an election we may see what this idea achieves. Starmer feels it's safe to say it wont work and his idea does have it's merits.

Some think the election will be early next year. ;) I'd guess worse weather may well figure as theory suggests Labour voters are more likely to not bother.

Sponsored Links
Back