Ryobi mis-selling this item?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought this 4v driver set directly from Ryobi the other week when when it was at a good price.

I bought the offset head, which was extra - but didnt buy the 90degree head as it (to me anyway), shows a 90degree head attachment in the second image?

It doesn't come with one though.It's not just missing, as the case has no space for one- I mailed Ryobi and they don't reply.

I know the kit isn't expensive and a 90degree attachment is only a £tenner or so, but it's the principle.

So, am I correct when I look at that page? There is an image on there of the 90degree attachment? (just before I make an effort and write a more stern email)

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Fab Five Freddy told me everybody's fly
DJ spinnin' I said, "My my"
Flash is fast, Flash is cool
François c'est pas, Flash ain't no dude

i would agree the picture being placed in the main top picture section isnt helpful
the description doesnt mention it but the related accesories does

Fab Five Freddy told me everybody's fly
DJ spinnin' I said, "My my"
Flash is fast, Flash is cool
François c'est pas, Flash ain't no dude
My man, @MynameisBod , you got me there.
I gave up the rap game in the 80's, moved from New York and retired to a quiet corner of the Midlands for a life of DIY:p

Sponsored Links
My man, @MynameisBod , you got me there.
I gave up the rap game in the 80's, moved from New York and retired to a quiet corner of the Midlands for a life of DIY:p
Go my man

Nice choice
Cause the man from Mars won't eat up bars in Birmingham.

Ryobi is pretty good for the price and a great range. I wouldn't waste your time
... all be it you are right my man.

I bought the offset head, which was extra - but didnt buy the 90degree head as it (to me anyway), shows a 90degree head attachment in the second image?

If it shows it, then it should be included, unless they make it clear it is an optional item.

If it shows it, then it should be included, unless they make it clear it is an optional item.
Yes, that is my thought too.

I mailed them and they didn't reply. I'm not sure of the actual definition of this, but it's some kind of mis-selling, and as such needs to be called out. But if they won't answer me , then not sure of the next thing to do?

Yes, that is my thought too.

I mailed them and they didn't reply. I'm not sure of the actual definition of this, but it's some kind of mis-selling, and as such needs to be called out. But if they won't answer me , then not sure of the next thing to do?

Probably not deliberate mis-selling, but none-the-less. Try a letter to their head office, signed for.

There is an image on there of the 90degree attachment?
There's also several bottles of wine in that image.

Didn't you read the text which states the hex head it comes with and the accessories - the other accessories are in images at the bottom of the page, one of the accessories is the angle head you speak of.

Trading standards or the advertising watchdog. But the picture I see does not show the adaptor although subsequent pictures show related accessories.

There's also several bottles of wine in that image.

Didn't you read the text which states the hex head it comes with and the accessories - the other accessories are in images at the bottom of the page, one of the accessories is the angle head you speak of.
In the inset photos on the left, is the 90degree attachment. The fact that they chosen focus on it like that and give it it's own photo , suggested to me it was in the kit.

And no, I didnt read the features.

I'd never have thought from that ad that the 90° part was included. Not guilty!

Sponsored Links
Back