Ryobi powertools...

LOL

How, exactly do you break a drill? :confused:

Did you know that there is a dial to set it to hammer, and you don't have to hit it while drilling :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
From memory I was driving in some screws to fix down 25mm ply wood.

I think one drill burnt out, the other was still in use but he batteries were so hot they weren't charging, still wouldn't charge several hours later.

Sponsored Links
Ryobi are like most companies they make industrial and DIY tools ....I use a Ryobi re 601 which is regarded as one of the best Routers available...but my mate has 2 of the cordless drills that are a load of crap....which has now got me wondering if its just there cordless tools that are poor ???There belt sanders are good too by the way

yes i have the 4" belt sander and love it ;)

and when talking about the one+ system any person that says ryobi is rubbish is not working ryobi within designed spec
its not full blown trade the one+ system is diy light to medium trade

would you buy a small car and complain when it failed hauling a large caravan!!!!

yes i have the 4" belt sander and love it ;)

and when talking about the one+ system any person that says ryobi is rubbish is not working ryobi within designed spec
its not full blown trade the one+ system is diy light to medium trade

would you buy a small car and complain when it failed hauling a large caravan!!!!
its horses for courses pal...i just think people expect too much from tools now days ..you cant expect a £70 drill to be as good as on that's £200 even from the same manufacturer

Ive got the cordless angle grinder from the One+ range with the normal 18 volt battery packs. I find it to be underpowered for use in my work thats cutting up steel posts.
Its a well made unit and i suppose it would be ideal for light duty DIY work.

funny enough i have the dewalt 18v grinder :LOL: :LOL:

do you use ultra thin discs as they make all the difference they are between1 to 2mm thick

I use the ultra-thin disks too, and they whizz through steel.

Look out for them regularly in the Aldi offers

I still have a load of the Aldi (or Lidl) discs, decent quality for peanuts

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back