salus rt300 rf wiring please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ,
i already have a digital roomstat in my front room ,conected to my combi boiler in the garage and it works fine, but the room stat is to near a radiator, so i have bought a salus rt300 rf to save hard wiring around the front room, how do i wire it up, i have removed the roomstat of the wall and all it has going to it in the back is a live and a neutral, help please

Sponsored Links
can anyone help, the misses is moaning its cold , i have had to put the original one back on for now, thanks

have you read the instructions ? its one thing trying to help but another when you cant be bothered to open the box and have a read, try doing a search of the forum to give yourself at least some idea of what your doing.

yep done both, i think the diagram for my aplication is the 3rd in the booklet, neutral bottom left, live bottom right, then use my wires that are in the front room already,from my boiler to centre top com, feed , and the live top right back to boiler, ???

Sponsored Links
it will be a lot easier to put the receiver next to the boiler, disconnect the wires from your old room stat and disregard, how the receiver is connected depends on what make and model of combi you have.

I havent got the instructions for the he,you will need to check the following instructions are suitable for your boiler before connecting, this is how to connect a main eco combi to a salus receiver.

boiler .........receiver

L.............to ......L

N...........to........N

1...........to........S/L on

leave the link in place on the reciever.

thanks for your time , i ended up using my meter but thats how i have it now and its working, at least you took the time to bother , thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back