Wiring Salus RT300 RF thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to install a Salus RT300 RF thermostat I currently have a honeywell stat which has 3 wires red blue and yellow. I have connected the red a blue wire to the salus stat and it show a red light. I have tried to connect the yellow to either of the connectors on the receiver but it does not turn the heating on.

When the temperature is turned up you can hear the receiver click so that part is working but the heating does not come on.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thank you

Sponsored Links
So assuming red and blue are live and neutral and the yellow switch live

Put the yellow to NO

Put a link from live to com

Sponsored Links
Since changing the stat it seems the rads are taking longer to get hot do you have any ideas about this?

Thank you

On initial heat up, it shouldn't make any difference

Thank you for the info the problem that I am having with the stat is that it turns the heating on fine but after about 10 minutes it turns off and then after about another 10 minutes it turns back on again.

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you

How close is it to a rad etc? What temp do you have it set to, and what does the stat read?

Is your boiler upto temperature and cycling ?

How close is it to a rad etc? What temp do you have it set to, and what does the stat read?

Is your boiler upto temperature and cycling ?

I think I may have fixed the problem, I changed the RF frequency and now the boiler seems to be staying on. I am not sure if next door have the same stat but for the moment it seems to be work OK.

Thank you very much for your help thus far

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back