Scantronic / Cooper Security 9651 Entry & Exit Routes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Newbie here - I've moved into a house with a Scantronic 9651 alarm (and 9940 LCD Remote Keypad). The alarm has been set with the front door to the house as the entry and exit point. All sensors are downstairs.

That works fine for when we leave the house, but if I set it a night when going to bed there is no delay when the sensor detects motion as I walk downstairs in the morning. Presumably because the sensor detecting me isn't the entry route.

I've had a look through the user guide, but I can't see anything obvious about creating a second setup for setting the alarm at night, or using different zones. Any ideas?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Do you have an engineers code? Programming for zone set up is done in the engineers menu

I imagine I will have somewhere... time to start digging through documents.

It is easy enough to configure a second zone setup with that code? Or, is it a case of having two designated entry & exit points setup - the front door being one, and the sensor that first detects motion when coming downstairs being the other?

Sponsored Links
Have you tried code and B for night set ? ( it be silent set or low tone setting )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back