Seating prevention metal studs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are looking to renovate the entrance to our building which will create a step that will likely be used by the local tramps to sit and consume their meths.

We don't want to hurt anyone but we want to dissuade them from sitting there by creating a surface which is uncomfortable.

I have seen steel studs mounted in the surface to be prevent people sitting for too long on a potential seat as well as some cast iron(?) soft spiked devices on old buildings - does anyone know what they are called and where you can get them from?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i am sure the local council or police may have something to say about a possibly dangerous structure that a child may fall against ??

i am sure the local council or police may have something to say about a possibly dangerous structure that a child may fall against ??
I don't' think 20mm high spikes represent a falling hazard. :?:

Ah, but are you looking for a supplier in Sydney or NW London?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back