Sending power to Summerhouse

but I would have thought that some measures would be required at least to deal with the likes of Legionella.

I am not upto date with all thats available, but from I understand in most cases its manual chlorination and testing of levels etc. IIRC there was an incident with a retailer a few years back, that was demo'ing them in their stores, but as people weren't using them in the normal way, they didn't think it necessary to chlorate the water, customers would come upto them and hands in the water so see how warm they were etc, little bit later there is a Legionella outbreak, that I think killed someone and put more in hospital. The story can be found on google

Sponsored Links
Back to the topic, the best course of action is to get an electrician to look at the job. He will see what you need and be able to advise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back