Shamima Begum Loses Latest Citizenship Appeal

plenty of countries execute their citizens for serious (and even minor) crimes

Sponsored Links
Generally speaking, young Muslim girls are watched like hawks by their parents and any elders in the family. Pretty sure I read stories that her Dad was one of those that went on marches where they had banners saying things like 'kill all infidels' or some such. I find it pretty hard to believe that three of them can fund an escape from the UK and travel through several countries without at least the knowledge of their family. She went off and dressed in traditional gear, now all of a sudden she's done a 360 and dressed like a westerner. How long before she converts to Christianity because that will be next. Anyway, lets hope this is the last we hear of her.
I dont know much about the details, they probably arent in the public domain

but what this case highlights is the UK has to do far more to work with these communities to rout out the extremism that exists

the vast majority of muslims in this country are just like they rest of us: peaceful people just wanting to get on with our lives.

I feel terribly sorry for the people of Palestine, but we are seeing extremism happening here over that now -people should not be protesting outside MPs homes and they shouldnt be intimidating Jewish people here either

But we do some of the time, just not this time.

Children who were encouraged to bring their friends to be raped in Rochdale were treated as victims.
rightfully treating someone as a victim of trafficking is not giving them a lenient sentence.

For that to be equivalent in this case it would give SB a defence against the crimes of trafficking, if she had been found to have recruited others. Its the least of her worries.

she was groomed
Perhaps or perhaps not.

But this wasn't sexual grooming, which is easily done.

ISIS was all over the news and doing most evil of things- that still convinced her to go!
ISIS went against Islamic principles, and killed innocent people, some who had gone to give aid.

Surely even she could have comprehend that-before running out there.

Sponsored Links
Like "proof mark" = test mark

"Proof of the pudding" = test of the pudding.

If she sold her story and made a few bob, then I'm sure some Muslims country would let her reside there
Shirley Porter fled the country to evade justice and was granted citizenship with all her money

Which she claimed she gave away

To avoid paying her dues

Perhaps or perhaps not.

But this wasn't sexual grooming, which is easily done
how is it different?

former met policeman says she was groomed

ISIS was all over the news and doing most evil of things- that still convinced her to go!
ISIS went against Islamic principles, and killed innocent people, some who had gone to give aid
did the groomers say: we are ISIS we are sending you to Syria to support terrorists acts

or did they befriend her, make her feel special, make promises of an amazing adventure

Mmmm I wonder

did the groomers say: we are ISIS we are sending you to Syria to support terrorists acts

or did they befriend her, make her feel special, make promises of an amazing adventure

Mmmm I wonder
Have you got any evidence of your Wondering?

Sponsored Links
Back