Shamima Begum Loses Latest Citizenship Appeal

Huh?
IDK what you're trying to say.

If we decide we want to revoke people's citizenship, we ought to decide beforehand what the criteria are, and lay down a law.

Is it "fighting in a foreign war?"

Is it "supporting a regime we disapprove of?"

Is it "being young and foolish?"

Is it "looking like a letterbox?"

Sponsored Links
I'm definitely getting it wrong at the moment.

I've got an awful cold with shivering and coughing that aches your belly and intercostal muscles. I've slept really badly and last night, I spent the whole night on a recliner.

The symptoms were so ferocious, I took a COVID test: luckily that came back clear. I have not eaten for three whole days until lunchtime today and that made me feel violently sick, although I managed to keep it down. I regretted eating though.

So far, I am on Paracetamol, Strepsils, cough mixture and honey and lemon. It is gradually getting better day by day.
Huh?
IDK what you're trying to say.
Was aimed at Bod's post, not yours.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say

How ever I don’t really buy into the argument that she poses a security risk ??????

Don’t see it tbh

Sponsored Links
If we decide we want to revoke people's citizenship, we ought to decide beforehand what the criteria are, and lay down a law.

Being a member of a proscribed terrorist group works for me.

Being a member of a proscribed terrorist group works for me.
So a lot of people in Northern Ireland would have lost their citizenship.

But not their wives, husbands, supporters etc.

...I've got an awful cold with shivering and coughing that aches your belly and intercostal muscles. I've slept really badly and last night, I spent the whole night on a recliner.

The symptoms were so ferocious, I took a COVID test: luckily that came back clear. I have not eaten for three whole days until lunchtime today and that made me feel violently sick, although I managed to keep it down. I regretted eating though.

So far, I am on Paracetamol, Strepsils, cough mixture and honey and lemon. It is gradually getting better day by day.

Sorry to hear that

Best wishes for an improvement.

How ever I don’t really buy into the argument that she poses a security risk ??????

How about this for a point-of-view:

- feck off to shack up with a jihadi
- see a few atrocities
- don't fret though; you can come back if it doesn't work out
- and there's a book in it (y)

Let's face it; if she did come back, was tried and jailed, what then?
She's hardly going to have a name-change, and live out a quiet existence stacking shelves in Aldi, is she?
Although, to be fair, she could have a shoiteload of botox, lip fillers, and sharpie'd-on eyebrows, and hide-in-plain-sight in Cannock :ROFLMAO:

How about this for a point-of-view:

- feck off to shack up with a jihadi
- see a few atrocities
- don't fret though; you can come back if it doesn't work out
- and there's a book in it (y)

Let's face it; if she did come back, was tried and jailed, what then?
She's hardly going to have a name-change, and live out a quiet existence stacking shelves in Aldi, is she?
Although, to be fair, she could have a shoiteload of botox, lip fillers, and sharpie'd-on eyebrows, and hide-in-plain-sight in Cannock :ROFLMAO:

Well be that as it may

I just don’t see how she poses a security risk ??

None of those things. Do you need to read the law? It’s well defined with plenty of checks and balances.

I'm definitely getting it wrong at the moment.

I've got an awful cold with shivering and coughing that aches your belly and intercostal muscles. I've slept really badly and last night, I spent the whole night on a recliner.

Was aimed at Bod's post, not yours.
If I could offer a suggestion. You can take both paracetamol and ibuprofen independently. Keep your vitamin C up and caffeine can help you feel better.

Sponsored Links
Back