Shamima Begum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood the point but it has little relevance given the context.
Indeed not, if the context that you want is not witnessing of the act but only seeing the body afterwards.

You knew what had happened to those people, as unfortunate as it was, it wasn't as a result of a butcher with a warped mind.
So given the context you want, please explain how a body which has been decapitated by a steel plate in an RTA looks different to one decapitated by a butcher with a warped mind.

Sponsored Links
In my mind, I'm still willing to allocate her a fair amount of 'stupid teenager syndrome' in her defence.

I might have until I read she was quoted to have said she didn't regret it.

That to me says she has no remorse for the bigger picture she's been a part of.

I don't find it credible that the ISIS atrocities occurred around her, without her assisting or encouraging them, being willing to assist had her husband required.

I don't see how it could be if she's seeing decapitated bodies about the place after the fact.

Yes - she hasn't said any of it was against her will. In fact her only reason for returning appears to be the UK welfare state and healthcare system.

........In fact her only reason for returning appears to be the UK welfare state and healthcare system.

That, and her sadness that the lunatics were butchering, and extorting from, their own (she was however at ease with them doing the same to "infidels", it seems).

Sponsored Links
**** her. Not literally though :sick:

Leave her with a bit of caliphate for her and her bastard child and let them rot.

Should she be allowed back? Nope. She claims to have seen beheaded heads and claims she wasnt fazed by it? That there is a sign this woman has a few screws loose. She also claims life under IS was "normal". She says she has no regrets.

She is clearly a threat and a danger. She must not be allowed back under ANY circumstance. She made her choice, now live with it. I dont want my family exposed to any danger from these unhinged fanatics and terrorists.

Neither do i buy into the excuse she was only 15. She HERSELF openly states she has no regrets. She knew exactly what she was doing at 15. Keep her out.

I understood the point but it has little relevance given the context.
It has total relevance, but you just can't see it...

You knew what had happened to those people
The former yes, but as it turns out the body in the street was an assault victim...

Do not assume what you don't know, as I did when walking past said body until finding out later!

Do not assume what you don't know,

Ah but you did and omitted it anyway.

turns out the body in the street was an assault victim...

I've also walked past dead bodies (in India) and witnessed horrible sights of self mutilation (in Nepal) by beggars hoping to get a bit of money...

Some might suggest you were lying by omission giving the impression it was due to poverty or self inflicted wounding.

This thread is another prime example that confirms my strong anti immigration stance, especially THOSE sorts of immigrants. Our country just gets bogged down in their pathetic conflicts and wars in fly-blown, shoitehole countries. They bring their centuries old squabbles with them, and our resident liberals will expect us to humour the predisposition for violence of these people.

Some might suggest you were lying by omission giving the impression it was due to poverty or self inflicted wounding.
Only by those so challenged that they have genuine problems with reading things properly, and understanding them, or who DGAF about truth and evidence just so long as they can have a pop at people with better abilities and higher standards than them.

This thread is another prime example that confirms my strong anti immigration stance, especially THOSE sorts of immigrants. Our country just gets bogged down in their pathetic conflicts and wars in fly-blown, shoitehole countries. They bring their centuries old squabbles with them, and our resident liberals will expect us to humour the predisposition for violence of these people.
In the land of the f*****g disgusting, you would be king.

This thread is exactly why she shouldn't be allowed back in - too many idiots on both sides of the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back