Shamima Poll

Should Shamima Begum be allowed home to live the rest of her days.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Whilst plotting another Manchester Arena suicide bombing.

The bickering and sniping on here is worthy of a young childrens playground, not a discussion forum for so called adults.
Don't you like to get down on the floor and play with your grandkids occasionally? ;)

Whilst plotting another Manchester Arena suicide bombing.
Durhamplumber imagining things again. You must inhabit a different world than the rest of us, where different information is presented.
Perhaps you can use your extensive research abilities and find a grain of a suggestion that SB had anything to do with the Manchester Arena bombing, or indeed any bombing plot.

Durhamplumber imagining things again. You must inhabit a different world than the rest of us, where different information is presented.
Manchester Arena was fantasy then? You think she joined Isis to learn to knit?

Manchester Arena was fantasy then? You think she joined Isis to learn to knit?
You've just proved that you live in some parallel universe, and read different words to anyone else. Either that, or you read different meanings into the same words.
Perhaps you can use your extensive research abilities and find a grain of a suggestion that SB had anything to do with the Manchester Arena bombing, or indeed any bombing plot.

You must inhabit a different world than the rest of us, where different information is presented.
The Supreme Court was presented with all the evidence and decided to exclude her from the UK..I agree with that.

You've just proved that you live in some parallel universe, and read different words to anyone else. Either that, or you read different meanings into the same words.
The Supreme Court excluded her from the UK ..I agree..you disagree..You are entitled to that..But that is why they are Supreme Court Judges and you are a retired teacher...Simple..Use as much red pen as you like.old habits die hard .Makes no difference.

I never said she was responsible for Mcr Arena .I said she could be a future bomber.The Supreme Court agree it would set a dangerous Precedent..I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back