Sharia law

lets add a few fact in here??
a label has been added to a lamppost thats the only correct and accurate statement anything else is a guess
who put them up who knows
racist stirring up hatred some misguided individuals who fancy the sharea way who knows :cry: :cry:
the labels them selves are no more than colorful stickers no one with any intelligence or basic thought proccess will give them any credence
in fact this whole post should be bill stickers is innocent :D :D

Sponsored Links
Bet if the EDL put up a poster saying;

No large beards
No white sheet and sandal combos
No anti-West ranting
No married cousins
No ancient Nissans

there would be hell to pay! :LOL:

Bet if the EDL put up a poster saying;

No large beards
No white sheet and sandal combos
No anti-West ranting
No married cousins
No ancient Nissans

there would be hell to pay! :LOL:

And if the anti-fascist league put up a poster saying

No shaved heads
No KKK hoods
No anti-islamist ranting
No marrying cousins (where would the royals be?!)
No transit vans

some would feel agrieved, and from your posts its sounds like you would feel victimised. :LOL:

Just to get it straight, I'm not a muslim loving sharia law advocate, but I hate to see races and religions tarred with the same brush, and the bigotry on this forum is laughable!

I'm in two minds about whether this is an anti-islamic racist organisation trying to get a bit of propoganda or whether it is indeed a small minority expressing their outspoken views. There are minority activists in any religion or race, but thankfully the majority of us take a more sensible view and learn to live with eachother, and work together against the racist minority amongst us.

Personally I think all this talk about militant Muslims trying to take over the west and impose their laws is pie in the sky, it will never happen.
What they might want and what they get are two different matters, I would say that young Muslim kids would much prefer our more relaxed regime than 12th century laws.
There will always be agitaters on both sides of the divide.

Sponsored Links
Seeing as all us guys on here are ordinary Joes and our thoughts and fears count for nothing, its up to our elected representatives (MP's) who should look after our interests, but will they :?: I doubt it.
I have my own thoughts on the subject and we are being sold down the river by weak and ineffectual politicians who are only interested in feathering their own nests. And i'll tell you something for nowt, big trouble is on the horizon.

We have many Mosques in and around the city where I live and I am okay with that, within reason and respect for MY country and OUR values!

But if you want Sharia law then go to a place where it’s in force and don't try and bring it to the U.K!

When in Rome...

(Well, someone had to say it)

Seeing as all us guys on here are ordinary Joes and our thoughts and fears count for nothing, .

So a few idiots on a diy forum are all of a sudden the voice of the3 nation?
Paranoid and arrogant.

Only to the ignorant who dont know anything about Islam.

Nice photo , came from here.

http://atheistrealm.com/

Nice web site ,from one extreme to the other eh fella.
please point out the extream bit
If you dont believe in god fine , why build a web site about it?
I believe religion is a very personal thing, not something to be advertised for others. Building a web site about your beliefs or none beliefs is a bit extreme in my view, would you do it?

It's strange how people on here say things like ''the muslims'' as if it's every muslim on the planet thats ''out to get them''.

Grow up people , or are you just paranoid? If you think all Muslims are out to take over your world you really do need help , your not right in the head.
In your view!
People post something that you disagree with so berate them.
Then proceed to give your opinion of things and seemingly in the belief that your views are the 'truth'.

Reading your posts and others like you one could conclude that you think that all Muslims want a law that permits them to stone eachother to death etc etc, Your mad in thinking that,properly bonkers.
You really do have either a low opinion of others based on ignorance or you just have an over inflated opinion about your self, which is how most racists and bigots see them selves. My guess is you have both.

HELP! THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING TO GET ME , HELP!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And there you go again, putting forward your view as the only true view.
There's another member with similar traits. Now he is absolutely barkin, should we see you in the same vein? looks like it.

Sponsored Links
Back