Sharia law

Sponsored Links
There are none so blind as those who cannot see, Militant Islam is on the rise worldwide. World domination is their aim.
British politicians are scared of taking them on for fear of a car bomb under their cars.

Bet if the EDL put up a poster saying;

No large beards
No white sheet and sandal combos
No anti-West ranting
No married cousins
No ancient Nissans

there would be hell to pay! :LOL:

And if the anti-fascist league put up a poster saying

No shaved heads
No KKK hoods
No anti-islamist ranting
No marrying cousins (where would the royals be?!)
No transit vans

Yes, but that's just the point, which I am not surprised that you have missed. Neither the EDL or AFL has, or ever will, put up posters banning perfectly legal activities, and trying to impose their own rules and laws on areas of this country. If they dared, they would feel the full weight of British law, something that minorities rarely seem to suffer. The AFL and EDL are there as a check, to warn against the dangers of ignoring what is going on, and to caution against people like you who would roll over, and allow areas of The Uk to be Islamicised, suburb by suburb, town by town.

some would feel agrieved, and from your posts its sounds like you would feel victimised. :LOL:

I would feel victimised if I was a law abiding, taxpaying resident of Waltham Forest, who is being told by an unelected, unaccountable group not to take part in perfectly legal activities.

Just to get it straight, I'm not a muslim loving sharia law advocate, but I hate to see races and religions tarred with the same brush, and the bigotry on this forum is laughable!

As usual, anyone on here who questions what is going on is a bigot, whilst your views are the only valid ones. Bit like Brown and his 'bigotgate' moment during the election. :rolleyes:

There are minority activists in any religion or race, but thankfully the majority of us take a more sensible view and learn to live with each other,

Once again, you are perfectly ignorant of the facts. These people don't want to live with each other (us). They want to reserve their own (ever growing) areas of whichever part of the country they live in. Many don't want to speak our language, they want their own rules, laws, courts, dress codes, schools, food, culture, etc, etc, etc. Everything about their demands, is incompatible with a country which is a Christian democracy.
I don't see Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, etc, etc, coming here in large numbers, telling us that we are decadent, and trying to impose their own rules and courts. I don't think you will get it though. :rolleyes:

In the long run, 'Islamists' (who invented that word?) are on a hiding to nothing. Today we're witnessing the so-called Arab spring. It might not happen in my lifetime but, sooner or later, it will be followed by the Arab summer of love. :) :) :)

Time I wasn't here ---

Sponsored Links
I have read this thread and I have to say i am alarmed at the ignorance of a number of contributers.

I am also astounded at the level of Islamophobia here! The ignorance, the hatred, just what isd your problem people?

I am a Muslim, a devout Muslim, i try and pray 5 times a day. I currently observe the month of Ramadhan and am therefore fasting. Doing all this means i am following Shariah Rulings/Law. I also live in England and follow English Laws. Yes, shock horror, by doing this i AM following Shariah Law as Shariah law clearly states a Muslim living in a non-Muslim country MUST follow the laws of the land.

Any Muslims who breaks British Laws is behaving against Islamic Shariah rulings.

As for Shariah Courts etc, these are "courts" which act more as a counselling service, allowing people to resolve financial disputes amongst business partners/consumers/family using Shariah Financial rules. If two people wish to resolve a dispute in this manner, i fail to see why this is an issue?!

And how exactly have "Muslims" changed this country or its culture? What have we done?!

We have strong families, a hard work ethic, good morals. Our children are taught to respect people, to respect teachers, the authorities, to respect their parents and elders. Our children are pushed to do well at school and go into further education or into business.

Look at the riots across the country. Its not Muslim youth engaging in this. Even the black Muslims (Somali/Sudanese/Nigerains) are not involved in the rioting. The Asians and Turkish Muslims have been out on the streets protecting our communities. Sadly 3 young Muslim lads died as a result of trying to defend their mosque and businesses.

So lets look at the reality of the situation and look at the REAL problems in society and those that are affecting this country, and stop demonising me, my community and my faith with propoganda, misleading info, twisted facts and other such nonsense.

1 more thing, please please please stop using isolated cases off crimes committed by Muslims and try and make out this is something which is a Muslim problem. This propoganda and incitement needs to stop.

Anyway rant over. I'm off to stone someone to death.....

Look at the riots across the country. Its not Muslim youth engaging in this. Even the black Muslims (Somali/Sudanese/Nigerains) are not involved in the rioting.

With respect, claiming None of the rioters/looters were Muslim is about as accurate as claiming All of them were.

[/u]

Look at the riots across the country. Its not Muslim youth engaging in this. Even the black Muslims (Somali/Sudanese/Nigerains) are not involved in the rioting.

With respect, claiming None of the rioters/looters were Muslim is about as accurate as claiming All of them were.

[/u]

My bad. I should have made myself more clear. i'm not saying there were no muslims involved, but the numbers would have been miniscule. Most Muslim parents wouldnt tolerate their kids being out that late, especially in Ramadhan. Most Muslim kids wouldnt behave in this violent, lawless manner anyway.

And how exactly have "Muslims" changed this country or its culture? What have we done?!

Having to strip down to my underwear to go through airport security for one.

Cacking myself every time I see a person of Asian appearence on the Underground with a rucksack for another.

Just when we thought the IRA had quitened down, something far more scary comes along.

Having to strip down to my underwear to go through airport security for one.

Cacking myself every time I see a person of Asian appearence on the Underground with a rucksack for another.

Just when we thought the IRA had quitened down, something far more scary comes along.

You have forgotten halal animal slaughter. For decades, this country and many other European countries, have been working towards greater animal welfare. We have now, for some reason reversed this, and permitted a cruel, barbaric, backwards and sadistic practice to take place here. Animals are allowed to suffer unnecessarily in the name of a religion.

Why the animal welfare organisations and charities are so quiet on this, I can only hazard a guess. I hope others will follow my example, and petition their MP to get this outlawed.

You have forgotten halal animal slaughter. For decades, this country and many other European countries, have been working towards greater animal welfare. We have now, for some reason reversed this, and permitted a cruel, barbaric, backwards and sadistic practice to take place here. Animals are allowed to suffer unnecessarily in the name of a religion.

Why the animal welfare organisations and charities are so quiet on this, I can only hazard a guess. I hope others will follow my example, and petition their MP to get this outlawed.
They say you can judge a nation by the way it treats animals and the elderly.

Looks like we’re all f****d here then...

Of all the immigrants welcomed to this country over the last 100 hundred years, Jews, the Irish, Italians, Germans, Poles etc.
It is only the Muslims who have had the audacity to push for their Sharia laws to be instituted.
What Muslims over here are feared of is their young people are starting to reject strict Muslim laws, they like the freedom of choice that our young people have, and Muslim kids are saying to themselves "I want some of that"

Maybe the time has come for genuine Muslims everywhere to stand up and denounce, in no uncertain terms, the scum who have hijacked their religion to suit their own ends. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe the time has come for genuine Muslims everywhere to stand up and denounce, in no uncertain terms, the scum who have hijacked their religion to suit their own ends. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, that's just it. We're told its only a minority of muslims who have 'hijacked' the religion. However, the majority aren't vocal enough in denouncing this minority. Not strongly criticising and condeming the extremists leads you to uspect that maybe the majority of muslims may condone their words and actions.

When extremists are blocking roads in Finsbury Park, and giving their hate-filled rants against the West, I don't see this invisible majority stepping in and stopping it. Their silence leads to certain conclusions.

Sponsored Links
Back