shoplifter defended by woke

Do we have to state the obvious every single time???
Of course it's my opinion, I'm writing it.
Yes, and it's other people's opinions that other crimes shouldn't be punished. Anarchy.

Sponsored Links
Not necessarily.
Many known shops now have Ebay shops.

Because the ulez tax has been imposed by the emperor of London against a majority against it.
So it's fair game.

That's attempted theft.
Not giving refunds MAY also be illegal.

It's not cut and dried either way.

But the headlines were !

Which time?

When we were burgled by a (white) drug addict?

Or when all my DeWalt cordless gear went walkies whilst we were doing a (long walk) van unloading?

Both times the rozzers were called.

Betcha luuuvin your homies vandalising bits of Laandan, that you happen to dislike. True blue Tories, tough on crime - my arse. (y)

Who hasn't been burgled by a white drug addict!!

Sponsored Links
Millions of people, which dump of an area do you live in??

Dont be a prick my 85 year old dad got burgled while he was asleep earlier this year. I would have good guess he was white. Well its not thst much of a guess.

I was working bayswater today posh and pricey. But a good few scum hanging around.

After all this it's quite likely the owner will have to shut down his shop to avoid any further aggro from rent-a-mob and the harpies. No matter if his reputation is ruined because he tried to stop a woman taking items from the shelf with no intention of paying for them. She has rights, y'know.
Do we actually know enough of the story to say the shopkeepers reputation has been ruined? If it is/was, who ruined it, the shopkeeper or the woman?

Was she shoplifting? Was he denying her a refund illegaly? Do we know anything definitive?

You not seen the latest shot of the shop front. Might be in your interest before you go on with yourself churning out question after question.

Is it it not obvious I'm talking about the shop, I thought the word latest might give you a clue.

Sponsored Links
Back