Shortage of poultry workers, HGV drivers, fruit pickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Brexxers you won. Now it's time you did your bit and started working in these sectors to help Britain out.

For Brexit & Country do your bit.

Mottie, Mitch et al :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Brexxers you won. Now it's time you did your bit and started working in these sectors to help Britain out.

The traitors are too busy fleecing taxpayers to be doing anything productive!

Yeah but immigrants taking our jobs………..

They took the jobs we didn't want to do.

The same bunch wsaying wages should rise will be arguing against minimum wage.

It's why the Politicians can get away with murder. They have a good percentage like Mottie et al who really are so angry and uninformed they just keep getting conned.

Sponsored Links
Yeah but Brexit has stopped all those coming from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa, hasn't it? Don't forget, we have Nige patrolling the southern coast. Nowt will get past our Nige.(y)

help em out yer self

Imo it should be compulsory for all
Career Pencil pushers and paper shufflers to do at least 3 or 4 weeks a year Manual labour

Ask not what yer country can do for you

ask what you can do for your country

( Joe Stalin . April 1st 1944) :cool:

retired motor mechanics should be doing two days a week fruit-picking and whelk-harvesting

to earn the money I've been lobbing at them over the past year.

retired motor mechanics should be doing two days a week fruit-picking and whelk-harvesting

Motor mechanics is not a pencil or paper shuffling job

imo all the big I am’s from our local council should be compelled to go fruit picking

along with all the MPs from all parties

Johnson could be a foreman :ROFLMAO:

Motor mechanics is not a pencil or paper shuffling job

so they should be fit for outdoor work.
especially if they've been spending their days pottering round the allotment.

A change is as good as a rest they say, & it wasn't all that long ago I used to thoroughly enjoy working a few days at busy times on mates farms.

I agree, those sanctimonious t@ssers who think anything below their job level is beneath them should be forced to spend a few days hard labour.

I think the Russians even have a word for it?

A change is as good as a rest they say, & it wasn't all that long ago I used to thoroughly enjoy working a few days at busy times on mates farms.

I agree, those sanctimonious t@ssers who think anything below their job level is beneath them should be forced to spend a few days hard labour.

I think the Russians even have a word for it?

convicts :idea:

Quite right. Do you know of any?

Last edited:

I think it might be "gulag", but I suspect that our resident 'Marxist revolutionaries' have just dived behind their Ikea sofa's.

If you think that anyone who doesn't subscribe to your 'ideology' has earned their place at the local 'gulag' then shoot me now.

They took the jobs we didn't want to do.

The same bunch wsaying wages should rise will be arguing against minimum wage.

It's why the Politicians can get away with murder. They have a good percentage like Mottie et al who really are so angry and uninformed they just keep getting conned.
The "anger-industrial complex".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back