Should Iran stop its nuclear programme?

Zampa said:
Just how many WMD where found in Iraq??? :rolleyes:

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *does impression of Dafydd Thomas in the clinic....* Nonnnnnnnnnnnnnnne :rolleyes:

Personally, I think the people I most mistrust with nuclear fuel and arms though are the USA! I don't mean the regular American citizens here, I mean GWB and his cronies...

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:
Funny how it never found 'justification' with Israel though isnt it..

Probably because they can be reasonably sure that the Israelis wont attempt to set of a nuke in New York. Americans know a lot about nuclear weapons because they invented them

Because of their beliefs and ideological hatred of America Sooner or later Iran will convince itself that it can fight an asymetrical war with America and the West which it will win and pass sufficient Uranium to Islamic terrorists to make a viable nuclear weapon, The simplest design is not a high tech weapon, what they will do with it is:

Get a 2 meter steel tube, a metal plate and two other vital ingredients readily available through commercial sources

Assemble it in the same way as the Americans did at Hiroshima. All that's needed are a computer to "google" the basic design, metalwork skills, eg welding, use of a lathe etc and a willingness to die from radiation poisoning putting it together

Put it in the back of a truck drive it to new York and fire it

The Americans were so confident it would work they didn't bother to test it before Hiroshima

So all in all it would be good idea if Iran is stopped now

Zampa said:
Funny how it never found 'justification' with Israel though isnt it..

Just how many WMD where found in Iraq??? :rolleyes:
The love of Oil & Money is the root of all evil,

Most war is to control the profits that flow from oil.

masona said:

Is that a bad thing, given that everything we associate with civilised living comes from oil

What would we do without it. Live like they did in the 17th century, no thanks

Sponsored Links
pickles said:
masona said:

Is that a bad thing, given that everything we associate with civilised living comes from oil

What would we do without it. Live like they did in the 17th century, no thanks
So we just go and take and sod the consquences

pickles said:
masona said:

Yes because they killed people for it.

my views Iran hasbeen they have Total agreement with the UN to Start/Prowess a Nuclear Energy Plant

rumours
Israel hate it .... they want the US TO NUKE IRAN .....no WMD shame then ...

regular Brit forces are in Afghanistan .....

Brit special forces have been in Iran now for 3 months

US special forces kept well away .......

Massive Marine deploy/US Army are now moving to Afghan ....

an this joke that Iran needs nuclear power for weapons grade missilies
lol

their are 671 russion made low grade nukes(low yeild , 300 miles on blast radius )
briefcase bombs out there ... all LOST

kendor said:
just cos a country has oil does it mean it has to use it to produce power? this is an environmentally harmful way to produce power and using nuclear power is by far more environmentally friendly these days than oil or coal fired generation plants. So if Iran want to push the fact that they are concious about the environment then who are we to criticise them?

A very good and reasoned reply kendor.

Unfortunately, as we all know, whats good for one is not for the other, I fear the real money men in the west will have a different point of view.

Moz said:
paulbrown

Yawn ..oh dear ..

an your snide rant meant ..what ?...

C'mon Moz - don't join the bandwagon - I don't see anything snide in his comment.........chill out man!

Moz spued out of his alcohol abused mouth.
paulbrown

Yawn ..oh dear ..

an your snide rant meant ..what ?...

Sort your own problems out moz before having a go at your betters.

Kendor made a very sensible post and likewise my reply was meant in the same vein.

paulbrown

actually its spelled ......

spewed

not ....

spued

if you were not drunk,you would see that lol ...;)

Hey up Moz, tad pedantic on the spelling, are you not?

an this joke that Iran needs nuclear power for weapons grade missilies
lol

their are 671 russion made low grade nukes(low yeild , 300 miles on blast radius )
briefcase bombs out there ... all LOST
missilies should be missiles.
The "an" should begin with a capital "A".
"russian" should begin with a capital "R".
"yeild" Remember, I before E except after C.

paulbrown
what a wit you are its taken you nearly 18mins to re-read posts an think that outstandingly funny ...

after I pulled you before .. YAWN ..!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh dear ....get up earlier joe-webmong if thats the best you can do ....:)

Iran doesn't need a crystal ball to see the way things work...

Iraq 'might' have had WMD according to the terrible twins, but was invaded just in case...oh, and for the oil

North Korea probably has WMD, so the US/UK leaves them alone.

So it's simple really - get a weapon that acts as a deterrent (and which also could be used offensively)..and after all, which country has actually used nukes.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back