shower pump needed?

Just to throw another idea into the mix. Have a look at a pumped digital shower such as Aqualisa Visage or Quartz. Mira do their own versions too. The showers are more expensive but do away with need for an external shower pump and the plumbing is much easier, particularly the ceiling fed versions.

great for retrofits just don’t like paying £300 for a processor every time they break

Sponsored Links
A top quality power shower pump is an expensive item to have fitted. To the point, if the boiler is old it may be worth spending the extra to have a combi fitted. Then a win, win all around. A new efficient boiler with a guarantee with power shower performance.

A top quality power shower pump is an expensive item to have fitted. To the point, if the boiler is old it may be worth spending the extra to have a combi fitted. Then a win, win all around. A new efficient boiler with a guarantee with power shower performance.

bingo

Sponsored Links
great for retrofits just don’t like paying £300 for a processor every time they break
They're very reliable in my experience. Had one changed after a few years under warranty. Many I've fitted have done 10+ years without fault. How many shower pumps can say that.

ok i've got some thinking to do then. How much would i be looking at to upgrade to a combi boiler system in a 2 bedroom terraced house?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back